300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nyorkerbb View Post

Wow no Physical Ability test in a year ? That's crazy what's your rank I'm in the 12xxx
    To build on what was stated, I too received a canvassing letter about a year ago and haven't heard anything since. List number 31xx.

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next academy will be after this academy that's coming up? I'm waiting on my board review and guessing I won't be attending the academy that begins in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Foggy016 Possibility of August at this point, but way too soon to say with any confidence

Comment

• Ddb515 thanks. That is what I was initially thinking until I found this forum. Slot of helpful info in some of these posts.

Comment

• I did receive an email. My list # is 12xxx. I believe it will be on the end of 2018 to start the process.

Comment

• I'm new to this forum but I also received the availability email and submitted it for the NYC jurisdiction because since I took the test I moved to the Queens area, but initially I was living in Suffolk. From what I'm reading I'm glad I chose the NYC jurisdiction cause it seems like the 10th district is hard to get into. I'm hoping the process starts soon.

Score: 83.5

And I also read that the academy will be held upstate? That's 2+ hrs away. That's quite a trip. I hope they really will be holding classes in Brooklyn also for convince sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandieDior View Post
                I'm new to this forum but I also received the availability email and submitted it for the NYC jurisdiction because since I took the test I moved to the Queens area, but initially I was living in Suffolk. From what I'm reading I'm glad I chose the NYC jurisdiction cause it seems like the 10th district is hard to get into. I'm hoping the process starts soon.

Score: 83.5

And I also read that the academy will be held upstate? That's 2+ hrs away. That's quite a trip. I hope they really will be holding classes in Brooklyn also for convince sake.
                Wow, they reached out to 18,XXX. They expect to DQ a lot of people.

Comment

• Just looking for more people for upstate , unless you pick districts 3-8 on canvassing form I wouldn't expect going for PAT anytime soon.

Comment

• Rank #9xx, Did PAT and turned in all background info to my assigned investigator around Sept. We last chatted about 4 weeks ago and I'm still in process but haven't done my psych interview yet. Afraid it's looking like around July/Aug. for me (NYC)

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragonNYC View Post
                      Rank #9xx, Did PAT and turned in all background info to my assigned investigator around Sept. We last chatted about 4 weeks ago and I'm still in process but haven't done my psych interview yet. Afraid it's looking like around July/Aug. for me (NYC)
                      Same thing for me. Just playing the waiting game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Want2BCO View Post

Wow, they reached out to 18,XXX. They expect to DQ a lot of people.
                        Yea.. when I say my number is lost hope initially.. but when I got this letter I was very surprised. But I'm reading that people that are under 1,000 still haven't been sent to the academy or even their Pshy interview... that's a little crazy. Who knows when they'll get back to the lower scored numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandieDior View Post

Yea.. when I say my number is lost hope initially.. but when I got this letter I was very surprised. But I'm reading that people that are under 1,000 still haven't been sent to the academy or even their Pshy interview... that's a little crazy. Who knows when they'll get back to the lower scored numbers.
                          That's because people are opting for NYC. A lot of people want NYC compared to upstate. Two of my co-workers scored top 1k and have only gotten to the physical

Comment

• Why do more people want NYC??? I just put in for district 6, but I'm 21xxx... So I'm fairy curious as to the positions needed up there... Thx!!!

Comment

• Looks like the next wave of candidates will be getting called for the physical the week of April 10th.

Recruit Info

ATTENTION CANDIDATES:

The Next Round Of Physical Ability Tests Will Be Held As Follows:

For Candidates with Location Preferences NYC(All Boroughs), JD 9 & JD 10:
                              - Week of April 10, 2017 (in a NYC location)

For Candidates with Location Preference
                              JD 3-8:

- Week of April 17, 2017 (in an Albany location)

http://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/index.shtml

Comment

• Fellas, I got a 73 on my test and I'm wondering should I just give up? Will I even get a shot at being a court officer? Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5630 users online. 241 members and 5389 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X