Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a lot

Comment

• Has anyone gone for med examination yet? How long does it take approximately.

Comment

• Had medical this past Tuesday, just waiting for the call now with fingers crossed

Comment

• Hey everyone had my background check in August last year and still have heard anything regarding next step..I canvassed for NYC and number is 5xx..anyone move to pyshc appt yet ? Goodluck.

Comment

• You probably should check in with your investigator. Some have completed their med checks already.

Comment

• I have several times with no response not a good sign but keeping up the faith..thx man..

Comment

• If you cant get ahold of your investigator try calling or emailing : 212-428-2777 Or [email protected]

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I noticed on the recruit website the height/weight requirement isnt listed at all. Was it removed from the hiring process?

Comment

• I received another canvassing email. My score is 89.5. The first convassing email I received back in April 2016. And another one today.

Comment

• Received a canvass email yesterday. They asked me to pick a JD I'd be willing to work. My score is 86.5 list number 12,80X
                      DEA Special Agent

Applied: 9/2014

NYS Court Officer

Test taken: 10/18/14
                      Score: ?
                      List #: ?

Comment

• Got a canvass email today also score of an 80, long shot I feel but can only try.

Comment

• I received a canvassing email... My rank is 26xxx... Is there any chance I have legitimate shot.?

Comment

• jahson83 Seems like they're digging for more upstate recruits so it may be possible if that's for you

Comment

• Congrats! to everyone who got their canvass email. Some of you are wondering if you have a chance of getting the job. If you got the canvass email, then you got a chance. There is no garuntee you'll get the job at any point. The only thing that will keep you from getting the job is YOU. Not preparing for the PAT, being dishonest, skeletons in the closed, and not doing what is asked of you are some of things that can prevent you for getting the job. Best of luck to all and don't squander your chance.

Comment

• Does anyone know about the facial hair policy? I know for boot camp, you must be clean shaven, but I've heard when you graduate and are officially assigned, that's not the case as long as it's kept neat. Also, can any body give me details about the Beep Test? What's it like? How to train? Etc..
                                Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7005 users online. 381 members and 6624 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X