Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible February class was mentioned in the "groupme" chat. Might want to join...much more active than the forum.

Comment

• Would you be able to send a link to join BanditBuzz ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ddb515 View Post
        Would you be able to send a link to join BanditBuzz ?
        Post # 7517 on page 502 has a link to the group. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Appears the group is closed out

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriot1 View Post
            Appears the group is closed out
            Wasn't aware of that. Maybe search Groupme for "NYS COT". That is the name of the group. Think it currently has 182 members. Would send an invite, but have no idea how.

Comment

• Just did a little digging...it would appear that the creator of the group would need to create a share link in order for people to join, however it looks like any current group member can add people to the chat manually. If you guys want to create accounts on groupme and then PM me your email or user names, I will try to add you.
              Last edited by BanditBuzz; 01-18-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Guys and gals - this forum is still a good place to get information about the job. Information of what you will need to do and answers you would need to hear. Sometimes the answers might be brutal honesty, but you will know where you stand for the most part. I'm on the job and if anyone has questions feel free to ask and I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge and abitly. Best of luck to all. Also I too heard of a possible academy starting in February at my command and it sounded very promising.

Comment

• When is the next test?

Comment

• Originally posted by rposada View Post
                    When is the next test?
                    The next test should be either 2018 or 2019. The last test was given in 2014. The test lasts up to four years with a possible extension of a fifth year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ddb515 View Post
                      Where and when was a February academy announced? And is it for NYC or upstate?
                      the next class will be held upstate in Castleton and will hold both upstate and NYC recruits

Comment

• Hello everyone i took exam # 45-784 im list # 17xxx i scored an 83.5 anyone know if i have a shot of getting called & does anyone know what list # they are up to so far. The website was last updated in august 2016. Any info would be greatly appreciated thank you.
                        Last edited by dmncn20; 01-22-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmncn20 View Post
                          Hello everyone i took exam # 45-784 im list # 17xxx i scored an 83.5 anyone know if i have a shot of getting called & does anyone know what list # they are up to so far. The website was last updated in august 2016. Any info would be greatly appreciated thank you.
                          Not likely at all. Take some other law enforcement exams. Depending where you are in NY there are plenty of opportunities out there for you. Good luck going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmncn20 View Post
                            Hello everyone i took exam # 45-784 im list # 17xxx i scored an 83.5 anyone know if i have a shot of getting called & does anyone know what list # they are up to so far. The website was last updated in august 2016. Any info would be greatly appreciated thank you.
                            I wouldn't necessarily say you don't have a shot as there is at least a chance of you getting canvassed for the job. The hiring is based on the needs of the courts. If you are willing to move you can contact admin to change your preference on where you would like to work in the state. That might help your chances even more. The only thing you can control is getting/staying in shape and staying out of trouble. In the meantime take other LE civil service tests as it is better to not put all of your eggs in one basket. Hope it works out for you with the courts and best of luck.

Comment

• Has anyone completed the psych interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by TDD57 View Post

I wouldn't necessarily say you don't have a shot as there is at least a chance of you getting canvassed for the job. The hiring is based on the needs of the courts. If you are willing to move you can contact admin to change your preference on where you would like to work in the state. That might help your chances even more. The only thing you can control is getting/staying in shape and staying out of trouble. In the meantime take other LE civil service tests as it is better to not put all of your eggs in one basket. Hope it works out for you with the courts and best of luck.
                                Thanks for the reply im on the sanitation list i think i have a shot with them with a list number in the high 2,000s.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6568 users online. 271 members and 6297 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X