300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Manhattan 5-0 View Post

I just realized I gave a date a millennium away. LOL. Yeah, I meant October 2014.

Good to know. Is there some sort of way to track what number they're up to?
    http://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/canvassing.shtml
    RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• To all:

I scored a 94 on the entry exam in 2014. My current rank is 23X1, I was selected for the location preference and put NYC All Boroughs, they only accepted scores 95.5 and above on July 5 to begin the screen process. When do you think they will do the next round?

Thanks for the input!
      NYPD Exam #1309
      List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
        To all:

I scored a 94 on the entry exam in 2014. My current rank is 23X1, I was selected for the location preference and put NYC All Boroughs, they only accepted scores 95.5 and above on July 5 to begin the screen process. When do you think they will do the next round?

Thanks for the input!
        Hard to give you an exact answer to your question because the admin hire to the needs of the courts. You scored very well and you do have a chance to be called. All you can control is staying in shape and out of trouble. Just be ready when they do call on you. Best of luck.

Comment

• Anyone from 2014 testing done with the Psych Interview and maybe even slated for the February Academy class?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragonNYC View Post
            Anyone from 2014 testing done with the Psych Interview and maybe even slated for the February Academy class?
            For which academy?

Comment

• Court Officer Academy

Comment

• Has Anyone have any updated info on an academy start date?

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriot1 View Post
                  Court Officer Academy
                  . Which location was what I was wondering. Seeing how this is in the court officer forum lol.

Comment

• NYC. Just wondering if there is any info on an upcoming class

Comment

• The forum has been relatively quiet

Comment

• Originally posted by Glock40 View Post

For which academy?
                        Derp. That's right sorry. NYC ALL BOROUGHS

Comment

• Now that the February class has been announced, does anyone know if they will canvas lower scoring candidates or will they just fill the next class with those that did not fit into this one that have already began processing? I scored a 94 and chose JD 9, but am thinking of switching to JD 3-8 if it might get me into the fall class. I don't care if I have to move, I just want to get on the job more than anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BanditBuzz View Post
                            Now that the February class has been announced, does anyone know if they will canvas lower scoring candidates or will they just fill the next class with those that did not fit into this one that have already began processing? I scored a 94 and chose JD 9, but am thinking of switching to JD 3-8 if it might get me into the fall class. I don't care if I have to move, I just want to get on the job more than anything else.
                            You scored well and have a chance of getting canvassed for the job. Contact HR if you do intend of switching JD's and it could very well help you get on the job quicker. Only thing you can control now is staying/getting into shape and keeping your nose clean. Just be ready when they do call for you. Best of luck.

Comment

• Where and when was a February academy announced? And is it for NYC or upstate?

Comment

• I have not heard of any announcements

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5476 users online. 303 members and 5173 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X