Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to everybody for all the help. My last question is whether or not there is parking at the academy? I am coming from upstate so it would be easier for me to drive rather then catching a train. Thanks again for all the help.

Comment

• Hey everyone... Just and FYI... there's an active groupme for this thread... makes it a lot easier to ask/answer questions... here's the link

https://groupme.com/join_group/21425914/Rlfsuc

Comment

• Deleted post
        Last edited by TDD57; 11-14-2016, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickD View Post
          I was told what to wear for the PAT but should I arrive in a suit?
          Wear what you would for your regular work out routine. There is a lot of waiting and BRING WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and just breathe lol that was the hardest part for me- keeping the heart rate down.

Comment

• do anyone knows when there will the next NYS Court Officer Exam, and is there an age requirement for appointment? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by El Coyote View Post
              do anyone knows when there will the next NYS Court Officer Exam, and is there an age requirement for appointment? thanks
              Probably around 2018-2019. As of right now there is no age requirement for appointment.

Comment

• Does anyone know how long the background investigation phase takes before moving on to the psych interview?

Comment

• It could take a few weeks or it could take over a year. Mine took 4 months

Comment

• Originally posted by homers54321 View Post
                    It could take a few weeks or it could take over a year. Mine took 4 months
                    Thx, bud.

Comment

• Question for people who are OTJ. Anyone know when there will be a SRT class going in for upstate?

Comment

• Originally posted by TDD57 View Post
                        Question for people who are OTJ. Anyone know when there will be a SRT class going in for upstate?
                        There's a court officer who frequents the gym I go to. If I recall correctly, approximately 6months ago he told me he was training for the SRT. I'll ask him when I see him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MS85 View Post

There's a court officer who frequents the gym I go to. If I recall correctly, approximately 6months ago he told me he was training for the SRT. I'll ask him when I see him again.
                          Thanks! Appreciate that.

Comment

• What's up everyone... I took the exam in September, 3015. My list/rank number is 25143. Any chance in getting called within the next 2 years or so?
                            "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Comment

• Originally posted by Manhattan 5-0 View Post
                              What's up everyone... I took the exam in September, 3015. My list/rank number is 25143. Any chance in getting called within the next 2 years or so?
                              There's always a chance of you getting called. My advice for you is to get/stay in shape and keep your nose clean. It's the only thing that you can control. By the way do you mean you took the exam in October of 2014? The last test was given in October and December of 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDD57 View Post

There's always a chance of you getting called. My advice for you is to get/stay in shape and keep your nose clean. It's the only thing that you can control. By the way do you mean you took the exam in October of 2014? The last test was given in October and December of 2014.
                                I just realized I gave a date a millennium away. LOL. Yeah, I meant October 2014.

Good to know. Is there some sort of way to track what number they're up to?
                                "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8714 users online. 273 members and 8441 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X