Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys I took the PAT last night and I PASSED!!!! Wow what a weight off my shoulders! No solid info on the next step, but they said to start gathering info for the BI. YOU MUST PRACTICE THAT BEEP TEST IT IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=zeke1013;n6388417]Hey guys I took the PAT last night and I PASSED!!!! Wow what a weight off my shoulders! No solid info on the next step, but they said to start gathering info for the BI. YOU MUST PRACTICE THAT BEEP TEST IT IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUO

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Comment

• Anyone have an idea when the next time there will be an exam or registration for this position?

Comment

• Originally posted by jg60 View Post
            Anyone have an idea when the next time there will be an exam or registration for this position?
            The last exam was in 2014. The shelve life is about 4 years, but the list can get extended to a additional year. So around 2018-2019 most likely will be the next exam.

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea when they might call the next wave for NYC Downtown? How long does it usually take? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by stas526 View Post
                Does anyone have any idea when they might call the next wave for NYC Downtown? How long does it usually take? Thanks!
                I work with court officers and they said they changed up the whole hiring process and even than no one on here will be able to tell you the next time they decide to call for the NYC district

Comment

• Originally posted by The hopeful View Post

I work with court officers and they said they changed up the whole hiring process and even than no one on here will be able to tell you the next time they decide to call for the NYC district
                  Thanks for the info!!

Comment

• Congratulations!!! to the NYC class that graduated from the academy this past week. Welcome to the court officer family. Remember the training you received at the academy and the advice you'll receive from senior officers at your command. You've earned your shield through hard work and dedication. Best of luck to your carrer's.
                    As for the people who are processing for the job. Keep working hard and hopefully soon you'll get the call. Feel free to ask questions regardless if you get answers you don't want to hear. They'll be answered to the best of the respondent's ability. The answers may be bold, direct, and sometimes brutal. But most importantly they will be honest. Best of luck to all.

Comment

• I am going for my PAT on 11/16. What would any of you who have have taken their PAT recommend I wear to my appointment. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickD View Post
                        I am going for my PAT on 11/16. What would any of you who have have taken their PAT recommend I wear to my appointment. Thanks in advance for any help.
                        You should have received info of what to wear at the PAT. Info by mail or e-mail. Also be sure to bring plenty of water. The PAT is no joke. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• I was told what to wear for the PAT but should I arrive in a suit?

Comment

I was told what to wear for the PAT but should I arrive in a suit?
                            As much as it might seem like a "test". No. Wear athletic attire.
                            New York State Court Officer Trainee Exam 45-784

Comment

I was told what to wear for the PAT but should I arrive in a suit?
                              It wouldn't hurt you if you did. When I went to my PAT, to get on the job, some guys showed up with suits on. Most important thing is to show up prepared and ready to go.

Comment

• For my PAT there was no time or opportunity to change. Every single person was wearing workout clothes. They took our papers, sat us down to explain the process, then the test started.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8022 users online. 376 members and 7646 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X