Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patrykm1995
    commented on 's reply
    Will the vaccine hesitance make this list go quicker than previous years?

• Suffolkcourtcop
    commented on 's reply
    Hay Abbey...reigns is incorrect. Suffolk takes interested people from the academy with the lowest list numbers in the class...... although most recruits do land in the boroughs

• Suffolkcourtcop
    commented on 's reply
    You guys should expect to get notified soon. The class in now will graduation this summer and I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get a class in the fall...

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    After test results come out they usually start processing the first 1500

• Holcroft
    commented on 's reply
    Soon being sometime in next 3 years, that's how long it took for 1st academy class off the last list.

• KONY
    commented on 's reply
    so YOU should be expecting a call soon. IDK about me

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    Im in the 100's. Expect a call soon.

• KONY
    replied
    My rank is 322 what are my chances of a call back. How big are the academy classes

Leave a comment:

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    If you're willing to go the federal route check out usajobs.gov , only thing with a lot of the LEO jobs on there is that you have to sign a relocation agreement in the case that they need you elsewhere. But honestly courts is a the best gig around ny for a family man/woman considering the normal work schedule.

• Abbeycamm
    replied
    I’m definitely exploring other options. Anything with good benefits like a pension and being able to retire. Anyone have Any suggestions or know any good applications out other then police I’m open.. !? And I guess I will change my location preference I guess go nyc better chance?

Leave a comment:

• patrykm1995
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll be in NYPD hopefully in a year or two. After papd didn’t work out. I’ll hopefully have the option to transfer to Court officer

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    patrykm1995 Don't quit yet, you'll get the call when you least expect it. But if you have other stuff lined up I would take it, and if you get an offer from courts you have options. Good luck!

• patrykm1995
    commented on 's reply
    Guess court officer is a no go for me if it’s going take 2-3 years for someone with a 6k rank.

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    With 6k rank you’ll probably be waiting 2-3 years until you hear anything. Don’t know what the policy is going to be at that point . You’re going to want to process for nyc if you want to get hired. Then you can transfer 5-10 years later to Long Island

• Abbeycamm
    replied
    That was not my question but why be negative I’m being positive here lol

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2902 users online. 217 members and 2685 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X