Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis64
    replied
    I already got the print out from social security and my employer went out of business 6 years ago.no way to get a 1099 from 2006 to prove who I was working for.the print out just says self employed.

Leave a comment:

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    Call your investigator, let him know you got the ticket. Then explain that you want to fight it and why. And then ask if he feels you should fight it or pay it . FYI it is a huffy ticket and a decent amount of points in your license. Definitely call someone before you pled. And don’t wait too long, you want to get it done quickly especially if your going to take it to trial.

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    Talk to you employor ASAP. You want this job? Do whatever you need to do. Go to an IRS location around you. Go to the social security off and ask for a form with all your jobs, it’s not free, and prove whatever you need to prove if you want the job.

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    We got our “unofficial” official orders about 2 weeks prior to graduation. Then a few days later, we meant with our commanding officer/ the Chief of our district and he gave us the same exact orders this time they were “official”. Downstate guy get there the day after graduation.

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    When I was going through the process. I got an appointment to see the psych on the day of my investigation with my investigator. I took the psych evaluation and they gave me an appointment about a month after that. Did you just leave and not get an appointment?

• Jdot2116
    commented on 's reply
    Always inform your investigator on new events that may show up on your background check.

• Let Shawn
    replied
    So question . I passed my phyc and phyc always agility i am currently waiting on being cleared for background investigation. I just got a traffic ticket for driving and using my cell phone . I want to plead not guilty and fight the ticket . Or should i just pay the ticket off . I am unsure if i should let my background investigator know . Also i think if i please guilty i would need a new drivers abstract showing new tickets . I am unsure can anybody help me

Leave a comment:

• Travis64
    replied
    My investigator wants a 1099 from 2006 to prove my employer started me with a 1099 then switched to w2

irs only goes back 10 years on the site
    idk i think i am just going to give up

Leave a comment:

• ScottBad4
    commented on 's reply
    You will get your official orders with location the day after graduation and the last day of the academy. You will most likely get told the week before graduation what command your assigned to.

• Kpny
    replied
    Hi all! This is my first post. I passed the agility test and psych interview. Now I am waiting on my background to be cleared for Upstate. I currently live in Brooklyn and will be moving upstate once I get the go. But I was wondering, how soon do you find out what location you will be stationed at? Will it be before the academy, during or after you graduate?

Leave a comment:

• Jbroome517
    commented on 's reply
    Very rough answer is 2 years but all depends on how many upstate classes they put through. Totally worth the wait though.

• BkGuy86
    replied
    Good afternoon guys i want to.know how long does do you have to wait before you can transfer downstate

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    If it asks for it to be notarized...yes.

Leave a comment:

• OBIE24
    replied
    Random question, in the instructions to candidates section, the section where is says “NYS DEPARTMENT OF LABOR FORMS”, where it states notary public, do I take it to a place where they offer notarize public services? I apologize for the stupid and random question. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Holcroft
    commented on 's reply
    That's an auto email they send out sometimes even if you have everything in order.Never had a problem contacting my investigator, I would give it a cpl days for yours to contact you, and if you are not getting anything back contact units supervisor politely.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4503 users online. 284 members and 4219 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X