300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JudicialFuzz7602 View Post
    Yes they have started processing. And it came from a major about the November upstate academy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The people being processed upstate will not be taking their P.A.T. until August, there is no way they will be processed in time for a November class. With all due respect, the Major who gave you the information is incorrect...
    Last edited by protector343; 08-07-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by protector343 View Post
      The people being processed upstate will not be taking their P.A.T. until August, there is no way they will be processed in time for a November class. With all due respect, the Major who gave you the information is incorrect...
      That's quite possible, we'll see in November. Maybe the major meant downstate academy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone know the list numbers they started processing for downstate?

Comment

• Originally posted by protector343 View Post
          Nothing is impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by Mdel210201 View Post
            Anyone know the list numbers they started processing for downstate?
            Just NYC for now thru mid1500s .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ji33 View Post
              Nothing is impossible
              No, it's not impossible, it's just not going to happen... You want accurate information or do you want pie in the sky predictions? I get that people are anxious and wish things were going to happen sooner and I truly wish it would come true for their sake but in my opinion, there is no way there will be an upstate or downstate recruit class in November. I actually hope I am wrong, but I doubt that I am. Good luck to all those scheduled for the upcoming physical ability tests. Prepare and give it your all...

Comment

• JUDICIAL DISTRICTS 3 - 8:
                Rank #’s 1 - 11626 (Score 88 and above) will begin the screening process on August 16, 2016.
                9th JUDICIAL DISTRICT:
                CANDIDATES FOR THE 9TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT WITH A SCORE OF 95.5 OR ABOVE WILL SOON BE OFFERED CONDITIONAL APPOINTMENTS, VIA EMAIL AND WILL BEGIN PHASE I OF THE SCREENING PROCESS ON SEPTEMBER 24, 27 AND 28, 2016.
                10TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT:
                CANDIDATES FOR THE 10TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT (Nassau and Suffolk Counties) WITH A SCORE OF 95.5 OR ABOVE WILL SOON BE OFFERED CONDITIONAL APPOINTMENTS, VIA EMAIL AND WILL BEGIN PHASE I OF THE SCREENING PROCESS ON SEPTEMBER 24, 27 AND 28, 2016.

Comment

• Anyone know if the above information is true? I scored a 94 and I would hate to miss the cutoff for suffolk/nassau by 1.5.... The fact that it'll probably be another year or more before they call suffolk/nassau again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phalenxz View Post
                    Anyone know if the above information is true? I scored a 94 and I would hate to miss the cutoff for suffolk/nassau by 1.5.... The fact that it'll probably be another year or more before they call suffolk/nassau again.
                    That was pulled directly off the website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
                      That was pulled directly off the website.
                      I see it now it's under a link it doesn't display on the first page like the other two. Thank you for the help.

Sucks just missed the cut off by 1.5...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phalenxz View Post
                        I see it now it's under a link it doesn't display on the first page like the other two. Thank you for the help.

Sucks just missed the cut off by 1.5...
                        Youll be in the next round.

Comment

• Yeah I am praying suffolk/nassau hires so few people from what I've been hearing. But going to stay positive still early on in the lists life.

Comment

• If you guys truly want to get in, you need to open yourself up city wide or even statewide. There are still guys from the 2009 test trying to get back to Suffolk and Nassau. Even having a score in the high 90's , you may be waiting for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clo 49 View Post
                              If you guys truly want to get in, you need to open yourself up city wide or even statewide. There are still guys from the 2009 test trying to get back to Suffolk and Nassau. Even having a score in the high 90's , you may be waiting for a long time.
                              2014 test takers werent given that opportunity. You was only allowed to choose one section and we couldnt choose statewide

Comment

• Wondering how the upstate people, processing for the job, did on the PAT this week? Hopefully you guys did well and are moving on to the next step. If you passed don't think you can now let up on your physical training. Continue to train because if you get on the job, and start the academy, you'll be sorry if you ease up. Stay on point with staying in shape from this point on. You'll benefit from it in mores ways than one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9350 users online. 425 members and 8925 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X