Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approximately how long is the wait for the guys (and gals) who scored an 88 on this test who put in for NYC? If I had to venture a guess id say about 3 years from now until the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tactical1 View Post
      Approximately how long is the wait for the guys (and gals) who scored an 88 on this test who put in for NYC? If I had to venture a guess id say about 3 years from now until the academy?
      Its civil service no one here works in APU so no one can tell you. You can start processing whenever they're ready to contact you

Comment

• Originally posted by SYRWB View Post
        8/24, is the academy a live in one or if selected do you have to find housing?
        For NYC the academy is in lower Manhattan and is NOT a live in. Eventually when the new academy opens in Brooklyn it's supposed to be live in. For upstate you can stay at a hotel and go home weekends or daily commute.
        http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
        NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

Approximately how long is the wait for the guys (and gals) who scored an 88 on this test who put in for NYC? If I had to venture a guess id say about 3 years from now until the academy?
          It depends on your rank #. Be ready when you do get a call.
          http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
          NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
            For NYC the academy is in lower Manhattan and is NOT a live in. Eventually when the new academy opens in Brooklyn it's supposed to be live in. For upstate you can stay at a hotel and go home weekends or daily commute.
            Great, thanks for the insight!

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
              It depends on your rank #. Be ready when you do get a call.
              List number in the 11,000s, I made the cut off by a few hundred list numbers. Yeah ill be ready for the phyical, I took a look at the point chart on the website and I can do well over 30 push ups and well over the 38 sit ups and I can run 5+miles. Dont mean to gloat I am just not to worried about that physical.

Comment

List number in the 11,000s, I made the cut off by a few hundred list numbers. Yeah ill be ready for the phyical, I took a look at the point chart on the website and I can do well over 30 push ups and well over the 38 sit ups and I can run 5+miles. Dont mean to gloat I am just not to worried about that physical.
                It's good to hear that you're confident in your physical abilities, but don't take the PAT for granted. Like I've said before it's NO JOKE! Things can happen on that day that can set you back. Example- feeling ill, muscle pull, ligament strain. I'm sure you'll do fine, just stay focused.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDD57 View Post
                  It's good to hear that you're confident in your physical abilities, but don't take the PAT for granted. Like I've said before it's NO JOKE! Things can happen on that day that can set you back. Example- feeling ill, muscle pull, ligament strain. I'm sure you'll do fine, just stay focused.
                  Yes sir, thanks for the advice! Definitely will continue to push until I get that call.

Comment

• You and I were there...lol...got my PAT scores this morning, when is your next day?
                    NYPDExam#: 0140- 03/10
                    Score: 9x.xxx%
                    List #: 4xx
                    All submitted just waiting.

NYSPExam
                    Score: 9x.xxx
                    List #: 2x,xxx

NYS Court Officers 45-784
                    Score: 95.X
                    List #: 10XX

'X' for anonymity

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragonNYC View Post
                      Passed the PAT last friday. prettymuch half the group didn't pass from what I was told and even had a guy throw up in front of me after it while we awaited the vision. Definitely need to run to prepare for PAT and beyond for academy.
                      You and I were there...lol...got my PAT scores this morning, when is your next day?
                      NYPDExam#: 0140- 03/10
                      Score: 9x.xxx%
                      List #: 4xx
                      All submitted just waiting.

NYSPExam
                      Score: 9x.xxx
                      List #: 2x,xxx

NYS Court Officers 45-784
                      Score: 95.X
                      List #: 10XX

'X' for anonymity

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

Comment

• 8/16 for PAT for me.
                        Guys who got their scores from nyc pat can you tell me if its your best agility run time or average?

Comment

• Originally posted by protector343 View Post
                          Impossible.... They have not even started processing people from the new list who chose to work upstate.
                          Yes they have started processing. And it came from a major about the November upstate academy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• But who knows, things change all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an academy or there wasn't one that early.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudicialFuzz7602 View Post
                              Yes they have started processing. And it came from a major about the November upstate academy.

November academy would be great I just dont think its possible . PAT's start on 16th i think for 2 weeks and unlike NYC they arent even taking fingerprints.For NYC meetings with investigators start from next week if I am not mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holcroft View Post
                                November academy would be great I just dont think its possible . PAT's start on 16th i think for 2 weeks and unlike NYC they arent even taking fingerprints.For NYC meetings with investigators start from next week if I am not mistaken.
                                Who knows, I guess we'll know for sure when people get hired for an academy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9411 users online. 488 members and 8923 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X