Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions...I am ranked 11,000 and was canvased with an 88, does this mean I will for sure go through the process and have my shot? If I recall correctly, guys from the 2009 were canvased, went through the process, but ultimately never sent to the academy.....

also, the work history form that we need to fill out, is there a deadline for that? I havent filled mine out yet. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Tactical1 View Post
      2 questions...I am ranked 11,000 and was canvased with an 88, does this mean I will for sure go through the process and have my shot? If I recall correctly, guys from the 2009 were canvased, went through the process, but ultimately never sent to the academy.....

also, the work history form that we need to fill out, is there a deadline for that? I havent filled mine out yet. Thanks in advance
      What do you mean by canvassed? As in you only was sent a email regarding what area you want to choose? Or you did your physical ability test?

Comment

• Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
        What do you mean by canvassed? As in you only was sent a email regarding what area you want to choose? Or you did your physical ability test?
        Yes sir, the email many of you recieved indicating canvassing for scores 88 and up...you had to send in your desired work district...

Comment

Yes sir, the email many of you recieved indicating canvassing for scores 88 and up...you had to send in your desired work district...
          I almost finished processing for the 09 exam did everything except the oral psych if your on the 09 exam and didn't get into this July academy looks like your outta luck

Comment

• Hey guys how do I change my name in the forum thanks

Comment

if you look at the court officer website..it looks like they scheduled PATs for ranks up to 11,626 for JDs 3-8 today.. If you picked a downstate JD, you may be for a longer wait..nyc just scheduled PATs up to rank 1549 earlier this month..

Comment

2 questions...I am ranked 11,000 and was canvased with an 88, does this mean I will for sure go through the process and have my shot? If I recall correctly, guys from the 2009 were canvased, went through the process, but ultimately never sent to the academy.....

When you start the hiring process how you get through it is based on you. Examples- based on how you do on the PAT or your background check. You should be starting the process soon since you were canvassed by email on your desired JD to work in. There is an academy going on in NYC right now for the last of the '09 people.
                As for the work history form you should have that filled out completely before you meet up with your Background Investigator. Always be prepared to do what is needed of you.
                Best of luck to all starting the process. If you get on the job, you'll will love it!

Comment

• Website has upstate info on it. It looks promising that we may have an upstate academy starting soon. Hopefully very soon. We are very short handed!!!!

Comment

• I am ranked 8,0xx but have yet to receive any information regarding a PAT test yet. Btw before everyone asks I did select districts 3-8. Has anyone received an email yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by SYRWB View Post
                      I am ranked 8,0xx but have yet to receive any information regarding a PAT test yet. Btw before everyone asks I did select districts 3-8. Has anyone received an email yet?
                      Nothing yet

Comment

• I'm ranked 18xx for districts 3-8 and haven't heard anything yet. So hopefully soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brute34690 View Post
                          I'm ranked 18xx for districts 3-8 and haven't heard anything yet. So hopefully soon.
                          if you're from the 2014 exam you can only choose 1 district

Comment

• You could choose just one of the options and districts 3 -8 was one of the choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holcroft View Post
                              You could choose just one of the options and districts 3 -8 was one of the choices.
                              Oh ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Clo 49 View Post
                                Website has upstate info on it. It looks promising that we may have an upstate academy starting soon. Hopefully very soon. We are very short handed!!!!
                                I heard there will be an upstate academy in November

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7663 users online. 271 members and 7392 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X