Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, in the process of getting fit. Lol So that you don't get disqualified. I know there used to be a weight requirement. Not sure if there is one anymore because they don't have that information on the website. But when they did have a requirement to qualify what was it, if you know.

Comment

• Anyone know if the final 09 class has been filled? I've been praying for a call but no luck

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
        Anyone know if the final 09 class has been filled? I've been praying for a call but no luck
        Did you finish everything?

Comment

Anyone know if the final 09 class has been filled? I've been praying for a call but no luck
          If you had everything completed, should give them a call. And if you had something not done like psych eval you won't be getting a call.

Comment

• Originally posted by James_Jameson View Post
            Did you finish everything?
            I finished everything except the oral psych

Comment

• Originally posted by Holcroft View Post
              If you had everything completed, should give them a call. And if you had something not done like psych eval you won't be getting a call.
              Bummer

Comment

• Shimmy you take 2014 test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Holcroft View Post
                  Shimmy you take 2014 test?
                  Didn't take the 2014 exam
                  I already took the bridge tunnel exam pirt authority and nypd i had started the process for the court so I thought I'd be ok

Comment

• Has a new academy class started in NYC this month? Also wondering why it got so quite in this thread?

Comment

• Passed the PAT last friday. prettymuch half the group didn't pass from what I was told and even had a guy throw up in front of me after it while we awaited the vision. Definitely need to run to prepare for PAT and beyond for academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragonNYC View Post
                        Passed the PAT last friday. prettymuch half the group didn't pass from what I was told and even had a guy throw up in front of me after it while we awaited the vision. Definitely need to run to prepare for PAT and beyond for academy.
                        Hey r u from 14 exam or 09?

Comment

Hey r u from 14 exam or 09?
                          '14

Comment

• How often does the NYS Courts have classes. I took the exam in 14 and list number is 1816. Cant believe I just missed the cut off.

Comment

• Anyone hear any rumors for an upstate physical agility test date?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by General1015 View Post
                                Anyone hear any rumors for an upstate physical agility test date?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                                Mid August...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6998 users online. 366 members and 6632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X