Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What's that mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Ji33 View Post
      What's that mean
      [quote name="pauliethegent29" post=3895939]Is that good or bad?<br />
      <br />
      Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]<br />
      What I've been told is, It's a stall tactic for possible revisions for next session to avoid a threat of dying. <br />
      <br />

Comment

• Since the legislative session is over that bill is dead for this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
          Since the legislative session is over that bill is dead for this year.
          What's going on with the 30/55?

Comment

• EVERYONE CHECK THE WEBSITE:It states the following in the new link.

Only those candidates (RANKS 3 to 1549 : NYC-ALL BOROUGHS) who were offered conditional
            appointments and scheduled (via email) for Phase I of screening will be allowed to participate in the Physical
            Ability Test and Vision Screening.

Looks like emails should go out today or tomorrow or very soon! If you fall under that I hope you a ready

Comment

• Originally posted by Ji33 View Post
              What's going on with the 30/55?

It passed the legislature, as it has the past several years. I expect it to be vetoed, as it has the past several years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kabbage View Post
                It passed the legislature, as it has the past several years. I expect it to be vetoed, as it has the past several years.
                When would we know by?

Comment

• Last veto was in December, I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                    Last veto was in December, I believe.
                    https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation...dment/original

Comment

• Now that they started the screen process with ranks 3-1549, does anyone know how long it takes to get to the next rankings? Just curious how the process works. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by stas526 View Post
                        Now that they started the screen process with ranks 3-1549, does anyone know how long it takes to get to the next rankings? Just curious how the process works. Thanks!
                        It's done by a Case by Case scenario. All depends on the person with their physicals abilities and/or how quickly they need to get information for the background investigation. Patience is and will always be key through out the process.
                        Now that the process is starting hopefully you guys have been working out. The Illinois and Beep tests are NO JOKE. Plus the push ups and sit ups to match. Good luck guys! The fun begins and hopefully you get on this AWESOME job!!!

Comment

• Just got my conditional trainee appointment letter today! Phase 1 next month....anyone know how long this process takes from there approximately? Rank 9xx

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragonNYC View Post
                            Just got my conditional trainee appointment letter today! Phase 1 next month....anyone know how long this process takes from there approximately? Rank 9xx
                            It seems like they included the first 3 steps in that appointment... Which is the physical, vision test, and the $75.00 fingerprint money order.. After that I guess you pretty much go straight to the background investigation.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what the height/weight requirements are? Me and my fiance got letters for the PAT and we're in the process of getting fired but want to make sure we're on track cuz things are closing in fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imanijay09 View Post
                                Can anyone tell me what the height/weight requirements are? Me and my fiance got letters for the PAT and we're in the process of getting fired but want to make sure we're on track cuz things are closing in fast.
                                In the process of getting fired?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10261 users online. 461 members and 9800 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X