300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fmglock9 View Post
    I heard through the grapevine from a reliable source that there is a class going in 2nd week of July for the leftovers that didn't get called in February!!!! Did anyone hear similar????
    I heard that same chatter yesterday in the court house. It just may happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Job View Post
      Heard this yesterday as well.
      http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
      NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Originally posted by New Job View Post

Man that would be a miracle I went through the whole process except oral psych. Just to not make the last class.

Comment

• There are now videos on youtube that detail the new Physical Ability Test. If they do decide to have another class for the 09 test takers, im pretty sure we would have to take this new test since ours should have expired by now.

Here are the links if anyone is interested in watching them.

Push ups- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0vc5i6eFwU

Beep test- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hpABKP04uw

Sit ups- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRheN4ZG7Y

Still no Illinois Agility Run video though.

Comment

• So anyone from the 14 exam receive anything else except just canvasssing by email?

Comment

• Just got the call about the july academy for the 09 test takers!! I have my Pat Retake next week. Best news ever!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CG52712 View Post
                Just got the call about the july academy for the 09 test takers!! I have my Pat Retake next week. Best news ever!!
                That's unbelievable I also didn't finish processing what list # r u if you don't mind me asking I'm 12,3xx

Comment

Just got the call about the july academy for the 09 test takers!! I have my Pat Retake next week. Best news ever!!
                  congrats

Comment

did u finish the whole process before>? only thing I didn't do was the oral psych I passed everything else in may

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                      did u finish the whole process before>? only thing I didn't do was the oral psych I passed everything else in may
                      Yeah i passed everything before. I was expecting to get called for the February academy but too many people were ahead of me i guess. I'm rank #109xx. The gentlemen from OCA told me my PAT Retake is next week. After i complete that i will have to get a medical again. He said academy Starts mid July.

Comment

• Congrats to the 09 test takers who got the call, see I told you all not to give up hope lol, you guys are about to be apart of a great job. Make sure you are in shape and Good Luck to all

Comment

Yeah i passed everything before. I was expecting to get called for the February academy but too many people were ahead of me i guess. I'm rank #109xx. The gentlemen from OCA told me my PAT Retake is next week. After i complete that i will have to get a medical again. He said academy Starts mid July.
                          yea I was hoping for feburary also did everything except my oral psych hopefully ill get a call soon

Comment

• Surprised this thread is quiet with them admitting another class from the old list...do you think this will slow down the process of the new classes? And why are so few people posting here about the new class.....í*¾í´”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_NYSCO View Post
                              Surprised this thread is quiet with them admitting another class from the old list...do you think this will slow down the process of the new classes? And why are so few people posting here about the new class.....🤔
                              It's probably quiet because there's an active groupme. Much more interactive

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone have any info about the new class ??!!! I'm hoping I get called for pat retest almost done processing from the 09 list are they only excepting people that finished processing completely ?? Or are they also going to finish people that just had to take their oral psych

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4513 users online. 155 members and 4358 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X