300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmadera90 View Post
    I'm sure it has been answered but when is the next exam? is it 2018?
    Thank You.
    Has not been announced yet

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Does anyone know how the canvass groups work? Is the next class just say 150 people of all distrcits? Or do they have separate academy classes per district location? Any idea on number of people per class too I was just guessing on 150

Comment

• Anyone setting up group practices for beep and Illinois tests?? Or is it every man and woman for themselves up in here..??

Comment

• Does anyone know if I get hired do I have to participate in the pension plan? Or can I just work and not participate. Reason is I can collect a pension in 3 years but I can't do both if I get hired.

Comment

• Havent posted on here in a while, just skimmed through the new posts, Have a buddy who made the first round of canvassing from the 14 exam. Still staying positive, still taking all the exams I can for local leos. Looking like i have a canvas letter coming my way to a local police department as long as I get my transcripts in (my semester ending now puts me over my 60 credits) Im a little upset I missed the canvassing by one point but still staying positive! Good luck to all you guys starting this long process.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdaoaudio View Post
              Havent posted on here in a while, just skimmed through the new posts, Have a buddy who made the first round of canvassing from the 14 exam. Still staying positive, still taking all the exams I can for local leos. Looking like i have a canvas letter coming my way to a local police department as long as I get my transcripts in (my semester ending now puts me over my 60 credits) Im a little upset I missed the canvassing by one point but still staying positive! Good luck to all you guys starting this long process.
              U missed canvassing from the 2014 exam or the 09 exam by 1 point ?

Comment

• Good morning, I scored 77.5 and I believe my list number is 31,100. Should I even bother to wait or continue looking elsewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by HANNIBAL KING View Post
                  Good morning, I scored 77.5 and I believe my list number is 31,100. Should I even bother to wait or continue looking elsewhere?
                  Regardless of score, no one should just wait. Don't put your eggs all in one basket while other opportunities slip. You may be in for a wait you may not be. Just go one with improving yourself and if/when you get the call... be ready!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by General1015 View Post
                    Regardless of score, no one should just wait. Don't put your eggs all in one basket while other opportunities slip. You may be in for a wait you may not be. Just go one with improving yourself and if/when you get the call... be ready!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                    Put it to u like this I scored an 83.5 on the 09 exam list 12xxx I got canvassed and started the process but didn't make the last academy take other exams asap

Comment

• 09 test

Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                      Put it to u like this I scored an 83.5 on the 09 exam list 12xxx I got canvassed and started the process but didn't make the last academy take other exams asap
                      Is there going to be another class for the 09 test can anyone advise for the people who didn't get called into the February class????

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                        What other exams are currently available?

somewhere in the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Fmglock9 View Post
                          Is there going to be another class for the 09 test can anyone advise for the people who didn't get called into the February class????
                          Stay Hopeful. Anything is possible.

Comment

• Scored an 88 on the 14 exam...just made it for canvasing..

question, for us guys who just made it with an 88, does this mean if we pass the entire process that we will for sure make an academy class? Alot of guys got canvased from the 09 test, completed the process, but were never offered the job/sent to the academy...

what I am saying is...just because we got canvased up to 88 doesnt mean we will ever be offered the job, regardless if we pass the entire process with flying colors....any truth to that?

I dont want to get too excited about being canvased given my borderline score.
                            Last edited by Tactical1; 05-24-2016, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Class going in 2nd week in July!!!!

I heard through the grapevine from a reliable source that there is a class going in 2nd week of July for the leftovers that didn't get called in February!!!! Did anyone hear similar????

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                                U missed canvassing from the 2014 exam or the 09 exam by 1 point ?
                                The 14 list, I know I have a long wait ahead of me, just holding on to this dream job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7724 users online. 316 members and 7408 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X