X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOS.BachoDilil
    replied
    Originally posted by ownal0t View Post
    it probably helps cause, no new test = no new scores, No new scores = more time for the 2014 class to get processed.

this is a situation where you andme and others arent at fault and they will probably see it like that. i cant see people being punished for random acts of god/ pandemics
    I'm definitely gonna go with this ideal so I will not go nuts

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Hope you're right!

• ownal0t
    commented on 's reply
    it probably helps cause, no new test = no new scores, No new scores = more time for the 2014 class to get processed.

this is a situation where you andme and others arent at fault and they will probably see it like that. i cant see people being punished for random acts of god/ pandemics

• L33
    commented on 's reply
    Roll call is 0900, but you get there early to get changed and ready for the day. On time is late.

• Virgil_Tibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Smh guess that will delay everything...wonder if that helps or hurts those of us on the 2014 list...well either way be safe everyone

• Holcroft
    commented on 's reply
    Likely not, courts are on minimum staffing

• Virgil_Tibbs
    replied
    Is the academy still moving along? I justwonder with all these bans on large groups of people...

Leave a comment:

• Coderedpl
    replied
    Originally posted by ownal0t View Post
    has this outbreak effected anything?
    Yes. The examinations are postponed.
    http://ww2.nycourts.gov/careers/COT-2020.shtml

Leave a comment:

• ownal0t
    replied
    has this outbreak effected anything?

Leave a comment:

• davemejia
    replied
    What are the tours\shifts they have in the academy?

Leave a comment:

• Travis64
    replied
    I already got the print out from social security and my employer went out of business 6 years ago.no way to get a 1099 from 2006 to prove who I was working for.the print out just says self employed.

Leave a comment:

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    Call your investigator, let him know you got the ticket. Then explain that you want to fight it and why. And then ask if he feels you should fight it or pay it . FYI it is a huffy ticket and a decent amount of points in your license. Definitely call someone before you pled. And don’t wait too long, you want to get it done quickly especially if your going to take it to trial.

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    Talk to you employor ASAP. You want this job? Do whatever you need to do. Go to an IRS location around you. Go to the social security off and ask for a form with all your jobs, it’s not free, and prove whatever you need to prove if you want the job.

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    We got our “unofficial” official orders about 2 weeks prior to graduation. Then a few days later, we meant with our commanding officer/ the Chief of our district and he gave us the same exact orders this time they were “official”. Downstate guy get there the day after graduation.

• USMCmech6216
    commented on 's reply
    When I was going through the process. I got an appointment to see the psych on the day of my investigation with my investigator. I took the psych evaluation and they gave me an appointment about a month after that. Did you just leave and not get an appointment?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2950 users online. 205 members and 2745 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X