Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just called the contact number. Lady who answered was polite. She stated that there is not a height to weight limit anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guazabara View Post
      Hi guys, I scored an 86.5. Missed the canvassing by 1.5 points. Do I even have a shot for another class? Thanks.
      Are u talking about the 09 exam? I scored an 83 and still got canvassed for nyc made it all the way to the written psych and met my investigator I'm hoping us left overs will get another class so I can get this job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_NYSCO View Post
        I am far from in amazing shape, but this guy just jogged it at 16 seconds....
        LOL. According to the chart anything faster than 19.63 seconds gets you 7 points. The beep test is the one that's gonna knock a lot of people out.
        I think the PAT agility run may be a little bit longer and wider than the video. There's a diagram with dimensions on the website.

Comment

• Originally posted by james_g30 View Post
          LOL. According to the chart anything faster than 19.63 seconds gets you 7 points. The beep test is the one that's gonna knock a lot of people out.
          I think the PAT agility run may be a little bit longer and wider than the video. There's a diagram with dimensions on the website.
          lol i dunno man 30 ft = 10 yards....If you know football drills that's a pretty short distance...

Comment

• It does seem short but you are running it back and forth and weaving in and out 6 times and you have to do it twice. It's 60 yards of sprints and weaving. Just going by what the page says.

Comment

• Does anyone know what tier retirement NYC Court Officers are up too. My current job tier 6 killed our new guys. I really hope they are at tier 5. I'm tier 4 and it's such a big difference.

Comment

Does anyone know what tier retirement NYC Court Officers are up too. My current job tier 6 killed our new guys. I really hope they are at tier 5. I'm tier 4 and it's such a big difference.
                Almost positive it's tier 6. But don't quote me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                  Almost positive it's tier 6. But don't quote me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
                  Yes it is Tier 6

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know what tier retirement NYC Court Officers are up too. My current job tier 6 killed our new guys. I really hope they are at tier 5. I'm tier 4 and it's such a big difference.
                    It's tier 6, but you might already be locked into your tier 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_NYSCO View Post
                      I am far from in amazing shape, but this guy just jogged it at 16 seconds....
                      You have to start laying flat on your stomach. Some people have trouble shooting up. But yes 20 seconds seems passible if your in decent shape.
                      Last edited by oscar_rodrigez; 04-30-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ji33 View Post
                        It's tier 6, but you might already be locked into your tier 4
                        Thanks, I doubt it because I work for NYC Sanitation and the State and City use different pension systems.

Comment

Thanks, I doubt it because I work for NYC Sanitation and the State and City use different pension systems.
                          I agree with you. I work for the city as well and I highly doubt it matters with the state

Comment

• Originally posted by KiaC_89 View Post
                            I agree with you. I work for the city as well and I highly doubt it matters with the state
                            I work for the city as well, our time would transfer to the back end, correct?

Comment

It's tier 6 BUT if you are already tier 4 or 5 your time will count! You will remain tier 4. If you work for the city or state you bring the time with you. Save your pension statement. In the academy day 2 or 3 someone comes and talks about retirement and asks if anyone has previous tier service. You give them your statement and you remain in your tier. As far as tier 6 the unions have been working very hard on getting the 30/55 back and I believe it will happen...after cuomo is out of office
                              http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                              NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
                                It's tier 6 BUT if you are already tier 4 or 5 your time will count! You will remain tier 4. If you work for the city or state you bring the time with you. Save your pension statement. In the academy day 2 or 3 someone comes and talks about retirement and asks if anyone has previous tier service. You give them your statement and you remain in your tier. As far as tier 6 the unions have been working very hard on getting the 30/55 back and I believe it will happen...after cuomo is out of office
                                wait wait wait so what is tier 6? I thought it was 30/55? Im tier 6 but from my understanding I wouldnt be able to collect 52% of my pension if I decide to retire at 54 (im 25 when Im 54 that'll be my 30 years ) until Im 55 years of age and in order to receive the full 100% I need to go all the way to 62/63

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7758 users online. 421 members and 7337 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X