300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New Job View Post
    There is a link on the academy website for what is needed. Presently it is a black sneaker. Used to be white in the past
    Thank you. I found the links.

Comment

• Does anyone know how they will contact you for the PAT's? Email, phone call or mail?

Comment

• Originally posted by stas526 View Post
        Does anyone know how they will contact you for the PAT's? Email, phone call or mail?
        everything else has been email. And on the Canvass form it asked for your email. So I am guessing email.

Comment

• http://www.nycourts.gov/CAREERS/cot/...nt%20Table.pdf

Looks like running will be the tough part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holcroft View Post
            http://www.nycourts.gov/CAREERS/cot/...nt%20Table.pdf

wow cant believe they posted the numbers. lol Everyone train to push for 7s in every category. Push it to the limit everyone! Dont settle and try for 5s If you shoot to barley pass you might end up missing one. and failing
            Last edited by oscar_rodrigez; 04-28-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holcroft View Post
              http://www.nycourts.gov/CAREERS/cot/...nt%20Table.pdf

Also seems that both men and women will be held under the same standard.

Comment

• Hi guys, I scored an 86.5. Missed the canvassing by 1.5 points. Do I even have a shot for another class? Thanks.

Comment

• Same here. If you get some info can you pass along to me Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar_rodrigez View Post
                    Also seems that both men and women will be held under the same standard.
                    There has to be more of a break down as in age and sex. Based on that chart as is there will be people failing left and right

Comment

• Originally posted by New Job View Post
                      There has to be more of a break down as in age and sex. Based on that chart as is there will be people failing left and right
                      I think that's the whole point. Plus. 15 push ups and 30 sit ups is not a crazy goal.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                        I think that's the whole point. Plus. 15 push ups and 30 sit ups is not a crazy goal.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
                        Having been through the academy I was shocked to the amount of people who came nowhere close to that in the beginning. If this chart is as is with no consideration to age and sex then yeah there is going to be a lot of fails....

Comment

• Originally posted by Guazabara View Post
                          Hi guys, I scored an 86.5. Missed the canvassing by 1.5 points. Do I even have a shot for another class? Thanks.
                          Same here, smh

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                            Same here, smh

If you hear anything let me know. Ill do the same. I am so discouraged right now. That's just one question missed.
                            Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

• I will be setting up an Illinois agility run and a beep test to practice with reference to these numbers. You can watch how they are done on YouTube. You just have to be mindful of NOT KNOCKING OVER AND CONES AND CROSSING THE LINE ON THE BEEP TEST.
                              Good luck everyone and start practicing now.

Illinois Agility Run. This is how it's setup on the website.
                              https://youtu.be/LXgPlHFdKqg
                              Last edited by james_g30; 04-29-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by james_g30 View Post
                                I will be setting up an Illinois agility run and a beep test to practice with reference to these numbers. You can watch how they are done on YouTube. You just have to be mindful of NOT KNOCKING OVER AND CONES AND CROSSING THE LINE ON THE BEEP TEST.
                                Good luck everyone and start practicing now.

Illinois Agility Run. This is how it's setup on the website.
                                https://youtu.be/LXgPlHFdKqg
                                I am far from in amazing shape, but this guy just jogged it at 16 seconds....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11927 users online. 448 members and 11479 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X