Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And those shortages do not include the continuing retirements.

Comment

• That about sums it up

Comment

• Wow, this thread is still kicking. How is everyone doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
          http://nypost.com/2016/04/24/severe-...rts-to-a-halt/

Severe Staffing Shortages grind courts to a halt

Despite historic case backlogs, dozens of city judges are pushing pencils instead of banging gavels because there is not enough staff to conduct courtroom trials, judges and court officers told The Post......
          Great read. thanks for that!

Comment

• Thanks for the information. Great find and that's good news for us waiting in line.

Comment

• The PAT

Does anybody know what the time period is between the notification of the test and the actual date? Wishful thinking, I know. I feel that I am ready in regards to the pushups and situps, and I do a tremendous amount of cardio as well. I just want to know when I should go full tilt on the beep test and the Illinois agility test. Thanks in advance and I realize that the answer will be a big fat "who knows?" but I hope not.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeke1013 View Post
                Does anybody know what the time period is between the notification of the test and the actual date? Wishful thinking, I know. I feel that I am ready in regards to the pushups and situps, and I do a tremendous amount of cardio as well. I just want to know when I should go full tilt on the beep test and the Illinois agility test. Thanks in advance and I realize that the answer will be a big fat "who knows?" but I hope not.
                No one knows for sure. But some have heard rumors for the first round of PATs to begin around June-August.

Of course it all depends on your list number. Are you low?

Comment

• 95.5 and i put in for Long Island

Comment

• Originally posted by zeke1013 View Post
                    95.5 and i put in for Long Island
                    With that score I think you have a good chance getting the call for Suffolk

Comment

• https://www.osc.state.ny.us/agencies.../ucs160att.pdf

This link seems to say april 2010. Does anyone have the 2016 payscale? Are the numbers the same. I think I read somewhere it goes up slightly every year.

Comment

• Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I hope you all got your availability requests sent back in time. I took a gamble on Nassau/Suffolk JD, so keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck to you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ddb515 View Post
                            I hope you all got your availability requests sent back in time. I took a gamble on Nassau/Suffolk JD, so keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck to you all!
                            Nassau doesn't take anyone from the academy so your down to Suffolk. Keep them fingers crossed..

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar_rodrigez View Post
                              https://www.osc.state.ny.us/agencies.../ucs160att.pdf

This link seems to say april 2010. Does anyone have the 2016 payscale? Are the numbers the same. I think I read somewhere it goes up slightly every year.
                              Nope, that's it. There's been no contract since 2010 so what you see is what you get.

Comment

• Originally posted by General1015 View Post

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                                That IS NOT the current pay scale for NYC, NASSAU, and 9th JD. We have not had a contract in 5 years. Also location pay and uniform allowance are not reflected on any pay scale. Search the thread for exact starting salary $$.
                                http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                                NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9667 users online. 478 members and 9189 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X