Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Court Officers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey everyone, from what I've been reading on the forum, they're canvassing people from the last State Court Officer Exam, I was wondering if they'll be offering another exam soon, and if so when? Thanks
    NYPD Auxiliary Officer 2010-2013
    NYPD School Safety Agent 2012-2013
    NYC Deputy City Sheriff Exam - 02/2017 - Passed

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
      ' Were people from the 2009 exam able to choose more than one jd to work in or did they only have to choose one as well? Maybe choosing only one this time will allow them to get through the list quicker , right ?
      The 2009 test allowed you to pick as many districts as you wanted. I myself picked the entire state to better my chances of getting canvassed faster. If they reached your rank # they would send out a canvass letter and you could accept or decline the offer, I know some people declined in hopes that they would later be canvassed again for a district that they wanted. I myself took the first district they offered as I wasn't taking a chance of never getting canvassed again, but you could only get canvassed for the districts you picked when you took the test
      Last edited by TP3; 04-17-2016, 02:51 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AuxForce View Post
        Hey everyone, from what I've been reading on the forum, they're canvassing people from the last State Court Officer Exam, I was wondering if they'll be offering another exam soon, and if so when? Thanks
        Last 2 exams were in 2009 and 2014. If the current trend continues the next one will be in 2019

        Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AuxForce View Post
          Hey everyone, from what I've been reading on the forum, they're canvassing people from the last State Court Officer Exam, I was wondering if they'll be offering another exam soon, and if so when? Thanks

          Maybe 2018 or 2019...

          Comment


          • Thanks guys, much appreciated!
            NYPD Auxiliary Officer 2010-2013
            NYPD School Safety Agent 2012-2013
            NYC Deputy City Sheriff Exam - 02/2017 - Passed

            Comment


            • Do you guys think I have a long wait for nyc with a list number like 47xx score 91?? ..

              Comment


              • Hey everyone, I scored a 91 and didn't get an email. I plan to call tomorrow if I don't get one by the afternoon. I was wondering if anyone else didn't get an email but scored 88 or above.
                Thanks!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RAS910 View Post
                  Hey everyone, I scored a 91 and didn't get an email. I plan to call tomorrow if I don't get one by the afternoon. I was wondering if anyone else didn't get an email but scored 88 or above.
                  Thanks!
                  If you go to the site, it gives you an email to contact. Check your junk and spam folders too

                  Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
                    Do you guys think I have a long wait for nyc with a list number like 47xx score 91?? ..
                    No one knows. Anyone else that asks... No one knows. Your wait depends on how quickly they work and want to work, how quickly you get through the process, and how many classes they put through before they get to you. If you've already sent back the letter then all you need to do now is sit back, be patient, and worry about getting your mind right for the next step.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RAS910 View Post
                      Hey everyone, I scored a 91 and didn't get an email. I plan to call tomorrow if I don't get one by the afternoon. I was wondering if anyone else didn't get an email but scored 88 or above.
                      Thanks!
                      I received a 91 score also and I received my email. Check your spam folder. It's from
                      [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                        Everything is always done one a case by case basis. Just make sure to disclose, because failing to do so is the real worry. I don't think you'll have anything to worry about if it was 10 years ago and you haven't done anything serious since then

                        Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • I actually feel better about the pay cut with the increase this year. Now just gotta get in better shape 💪...Good luck everyone...

                          somewhere in the universe

                          Comment


                          • Thanks James and officer100. It was sent to my work email, not sure why since I used my personal email for everything.

                            Good luck to everyone being canvassed!

                            Comment


                            • Is there a number to call. Or will they send us a confirmation that they received our canvas letter?

                              Being a small business owner emails can sometimes be a nightmare. I can not even count the number of times I have sent an email and the person I sent it to has never received it.

                              With such a strict 10 day reply period it has me in panic mode. I would love to call and confirm that they revived my canvas letter.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by oscar_rodrigez View Post
                                Is there a number to call. Or will they send us a confirmation that they received our canvas letter?

                                Being a small business owner emails can sometimes be a nightmare. I can not even count the number of times I have sent an email and the person I sent it to has never received it.

                                With such a strict 10 day reply period it has me in panic mode. I would love to call and confirm that they revived my canvas letter.
                                There's a phone number at the top of the letter. ..That's a good idea to confirm the response. I will try later today.

                                somewhere in the universe

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10765 users online. 384 members and 10381 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X