X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the email today. Scored a 89.5

This choosing 1 JD is hard. I live in Suffolk County

What do you guys think?

NYC or Suffolk? Who do you think will be taking more officers?

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
      I'm from the 2009 list I took my physical medical,met my investigator,and took my written psych spring 2015 I'm hoping the next academy will be a mixed class with people from 09 and 14 list
      Thank you, for confirming. I'm sure that there are many others in the same situation. I have a strong feeling that the next academy class will be mixed.

Comment

• I am in Ulster County and was just canvassed. Does anyone OTJ know what JD to choose if I want to be hired faster? I'm stuck between choosing 3-8 or 9. Also, if I do end up choosing JD 3-8 does anyone know how long it takes to get transferred back down to Greene/Ulster county area? Thanks.

Comment

• Scored 91.. Thanks Officer100 for the heads up on the email.. I chose nyc..even though I rather do nassau/ suffolk , but oh well.. now the wait is on..

Comment

• Can anyone with some type of insight reply to those of us wondering where we should choose our district?

Also any rumors of a class going through soon? How long is the normal wait?

I live in Suffolk. I want to choose Long Island but if they don't hire I don't want to make a huge mistake.

Anyone? Who hires?

Comment

• Hey what's they're website with all the physical ability requirements? Thanks

Comment

• Just recieved the email as well...looks like I made it through the skin of my teeth with an 88. Does this mean all who recieves this email will undoubtedly have a shot at this job? Ill be choosing NYC.

Comment

• http://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/pat-overview.shtml
                  Thats link to new pat.

Comment

• On the form they emailed us. It says email the completed and signed form to [email protected]. Does that mean we have to print it out first, sign our signature, then take a picture of the form/ scan it back to the computer and email it back???

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
                      On the form they emailed us. It says email the completed and signed form to [email protected]. Does that mean we have to print it out first, sign our signature, then take a picture of the form/ scan it back to the computer and email it back???
                      That's what I did

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                        That's what I did

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
                        Okay, I thought that's what they meant as well.. Thanks..

Comment

• Does anyone know if they are still calculating your height and body weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
                            Okay, I thought that's what they meant as well.. Thanks..
                            There's a way to do it using Adobe Acrobat

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_t View Post
                              Have they started canvassing for the 2014 list? I haven't heard anything since i got my score last sept...scored 91...i hope i get called in 🙄

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
                              I got 91 also and got the email. They are canvassing 88 and up.
                              sigpic
                              NCPD 22222:
                              12/18/12: TESTED
                              NCCO 66-243:
                              04/13/13: TESTED
                              NYSDOCC 25-627/25-626:
                              04/13/13: TESTED
                              10/03/14: OTJ
                              NCDS 60-184:
                              10/05/13: TESTED
                              NYSCO 45-784:
                              10/18/14: TESTED

Comment

• Originally posted by edrican103 View Post
                                Does anyone know if they are still calculating your height and body weight?
                                Yeah they are. My friend is in the academy now and he had to lose a decent amount of weight to make the cut.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10007 users online. 496 members and 9511 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X