300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
    Oscar....There is a number of versions of coverage under United Healthcare. Court Officers are in the same plan as the judges. It is about the best. I know county employees with United Healthcare through the state that do not have the same level of coverage.
    Thank you for helping me understand sir!

Comment

• I've heard that OCA is still processing candidates from the 2009 list. Whether medicals ,psych,etc. Can anyone on this thread confirm this?

Comment

• When we took this test (2014), did we pick our location preferences? It seems that's how they did it for the test before but I just don't remember if we did that or not for the most recent exam? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEOorCO View Post
          When we took this test (2014), did we pick our location preferences? It seems that's how they did it for the test before but I just don't remember if we did that or not for the most recent exam? Thanks.
          We did not

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
            I've heard that OCA is still processing candidates from the 2009 list. Whether medicals ,psych,etc. Can anyone on this thread confirm this?
            I'm from the 2009 list I took my physical medical,met my investigator,and took my written psych spring 2015 I'm hoping the next academy will be a mixed class with people from 09 and 14 list

Comment

• 2014!!! CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!!

Comment

• Have they started canvassing for the 2014 list? I haven't heard anything since i got my score last sept...scored 91...i hope i get called in 🙄

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just received my canvassing letter. You have to select your district an e-mail back. Any idea how long it will be until the Physical Ability Test?
                  NYPD Exam #1309
                  List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                    2014!!! CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!!

What was your rank number I'm in the 5k range got nothing so far
                    Last edited by The hopeful; 04-15-2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
                      What was your rank number

Comment

• Scores thru 88 are being canvassed according to email.

Comment

• Just got the email with the canvassing information. We're only permitted to choose one JD from the list. Living in Suffolk, any general ideas how long a wait it would be if NASSAU/SUFFOLK was chosen, instead of taking the trek to NYC? Rank is 55X. I know it's been stated on here that Nassau is a transfer-only jurisdiction, so I'm assuming that the wait would be for just Suffolk County. Months? Years? Thanks in advance! Good luck to all!

Comment

• I'm just assuming there's a much higher demand in NYC than in NASSAU/SUFFOLK, so the wait may be a little less.

Comment

• I just got my email too...ranking five thousand one hundred

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ddb515 View Post
                                Just got the email with the canvassing information. We're only permitted to choose one JD from the list. Living in Suffolk, any general ideas how long a wait it would be if NASSAU/SUFFOLK was chosen, instead of taking the trek to NYC? Rank is 55X. I know it's been stated on here that Nassau is a transfer-only jurisdiction, so I'm assuming that the wait would be for just Suffolk County. Months? Years? Thanks in advance! Good luck to all!
                                I'm in the same boat...... torn on choosing 1 district I didn't see this coming.......Currently live in Nassau and work in the city... didn't want to choose NYC andtake a huge pay cut i would be miserable... was thinking 9th and 10th and settle down wherever I land.

Decisions decisions....
                                Last edited by Mike_NYSCO; 04-15-2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5625 users online. 291 members and 5334 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X