300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
    We're in the 4th week of the academy. It's been a blast but it is challenging. Start eating healthy, drop some weight, run outside and do plenty of push-ups and planks
    How many people are in your class nick? And what are you guys ranked Officer100 and Dawson?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ddb515 View Post
      How many people are in your class nick? And what are you guys ranked Officer100 and Dawson?
      Somewhere around 73** should get canvassed I'm hoping. I'm in good not great shape now need to work on cardio long distance

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar_rodrigez View Post
        Hey everyone. I have a question maybe some of you can answer. When I was 19. I got arrested for petit larceny.
        The case was sealed after I was required to do 20 hours of community service. It was a huge mistake and makes me nauseous every time I think about it. Was young and immature. Never the less it happened. Well this was 5 years ago this past january. I will be 25 in March.

I scored a 95 and am ranked under 1000 for the 2014 test. What are my chances that this eliminates me. I will be reporting it as I know sealed records show up for jobs like this. But for any of you with knowledge. Will I be ok or is it hard to say.

I was clean all years before this and all years after. not even a parking ticket. It was a huge one time mistake.

Comment

Hey everyone. I have a question maybe some of you can answer. When I was 19. I got arrested for petit larceny.
          The case was sealed after I was required to do 20 hours of community service. It was a huge mistake and makes me nauseous every time I think about it. Was young and immature. Never the less it happened. Well this was 5 years ago this past january. I will be 25 in March.

I scored a 95 and am ranked under 1000 for the 2014 test. What are my chances that this eliminates me. I will be reporting it as I know sealed records show up for jobs like this. But for any of you with knowledge. Will I be ok or is it hard to say.

I was clean all years before this and all years after. not even a parking ticket. It was a huge one time mistake.
          I scored a 95.5 and I am ranked 150*. How can you be ranked under 1000? What is the logic used for the scoring process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ddb515 View Post
            Rank 5X . Scored 100

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by zeke1013 View Post
              I scored a 95.5 and I am ranked 150*. How can you be ranked under 1000? What is the logic used for the scoring process?
              I also scored a 95.5 I was just rushing with the typing

And yeah I see people with a 95.5 as low as 750 and as high as almost 1600.

Like 700 people got our score. I guess it goes in order by social security number or something.

Good luck with your process I am super excited to get started.

Comment

I also scored a 95.5 I was just rushing with the typing

And yeah I see people with a 95.5 as low as 750 and as high as almost 1600.

Like 700 people got our score. I guess it goes in order by social security number or something.

Good luck with your process I am super excited to get started.
                I thought it was in the order that you finished the test. They keep track of the time. So if you got 95.5 and finished the test in 2hrs vs 4hrs, you're probably further up the list.

Comment

• Most likely done by a scramble using last name or SSN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                    I thought it was in the order that you finished the test. They keep track of the time. So if you got 95.5 and finished the test in 2hrs vs 4hrs, you're probably further up the list.

my testing center was dreadful. the instructor almost spoke no english. I dont see how they would keep track of time like that with over 80,000 tests.

btw congrats on the 100. ! hope to get in right behind you!

Comment

my testing center was dreadful. the instructor almost spoke no english. I dont see how they would keep track of time like that with over 80,000 tests.

btw congrats on the 100. ! hope to get in right behind you!
                      If I remember correctly, you write it down on the test. Then again, I've taken so many of these tests that they start to blend together

Comment

• Your rank is based on score + when you registered for the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZR0 Limit View Post
                          Your rank is based on score + when you registered for the test.
                          For sure? Not doubting you but how did you get that info?

Comment

• I asked a union delegate. You could still ask around and get a billion different answers, but score + when you registered should be correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZR0 Limit View Post
                              Your rank is based on score + when you registered for the test.

Thats is incorrect information . Breaking ties has nothing to do with when you filed for the exam . Please stop spreading false information . It is done with ss#'s

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                                Thats is incorrect information . Breaking ties has nothing to do with when you filed for the exam . Please stop spreading false information . It is done with ss#'s
                                Cite your sources. You clearly know more than everyone else, so cite your sources. Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, if anyone should stop spreading any kind of information, it should be you. Telling someone they don't have a chance of getting called because their rank number is too high? Who are you to tell anyone that? Last anyone knew, you weren't anything but a rank number. Everyone has a shot. People, like you, defer for whatever reason. They might even defer twice. That gives someone else a chance of going through. A chance, no matter how small, is still a chance.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8324 users online. 218 members and 8106 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X