300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• So are they still making calls this week or is today the last day?

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
        Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Honestly they might be making calls up until this weeknd

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotThrill View Post
            Honestly they might be making calls up until this weeknd
            I was told over the phone they are only calling up to people who scored 85 on the exam. I scored 83.3. Just curious what number they are up to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
              I was told over the phone they are only calling up to people who scored 85 on the exam. I scored 83.3. Just curious what number they are up to.
              Who told you this? I also scored 83.3

Comment

• Originally posted by shimmy View Post
                I called a number someone posted on here I believe it was an 866 number. She told me they are only calling up to people who scored 85 but theres a possibility we might get put into the next class, which I hope. Keep your head up it's not over yet we might still have a chance. Im hearing that calls are still being made.

Comment

hey whats your rank #?

Comment

• Originally posted by CG52712 View Post
                    hey whats your rank #?
                    If you make it into the next class , you may have to retake the PAT again if more than a year passed since you took it

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                      If you make it into the next class , you may have to retake the PAT again if more than a year passed since you took it
                      Hey whats up co hopeful? Did you get the call for the academy? I hope they keep the ones who weren't called yet on the list because it looks like were not making it into this upcoming class.

Comment

hey whats your rank #?
                        123xx ive done everything except oral psych

Comment

123xx ive done everything except oral psych
                          They never called you for an oral psych? did your investigator ever finish your background check? If they keep us on the list i think you can still get called for the psych. if they dont then this is the end anyway.
                          Last edited by CG52712; 02-23-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                            Im rank 111xx and scored an 83.3. I have completed everything now just waiting to be called for monday academy. If I don't get in I will gladly retake the PAT to get into the next class. I just really want this job.

Comment

They never called you for an oral psych? did your investigator ever finish your background check? If they keep us on the list i think you can still get called for the psych. if they dont then this is the end anyway.
                              He said he will finish my background check he should be done already I first met him in may from what he told me anyone that doesn't make this academy it's over for them the 09 list is done I just don't understand why they would process us and spend money on candidates that don't have a chance I really hope they decide to give us a chance for the next academy

Comment

He said he will finish my background check he should be done already I first met him in may from what he told me anyone that doesn't make this academy it's over for them the 09 list is done I just don't understand why they would process us and spend money on candidates that don't have a chance I really hope they decide to give us a chance for the next academy
                                We need to find out when that list will officially die. If the list dies we die. If there is talk of a July class they may keep the list alive until then because they need too. I'm hoping for this because I need to redo a portion of the PAT but have to wait the 90 days. If the list expires before then I'm done, if it expires before the July academy were done. They haven't even started canvassing 2014 from what I know and there's no way they will finish them before July...but who knows with them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10184 users online. 494 members and 9690 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X