300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
    So after a loooooong wait, I can finally say I got the call!!!! I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum to help guide/inform every applicant in past, present and future. I know it was extremely helpful just on the moral support side of things alone. For everyone still waiting for the call and those on the 2014 list, I wish you all the best of luck. Keep your heads up and don't lost sight of what's important to each and every one of you.

Congrats Man! did you just get the call now?

Comment

• What's your rank I'm 11***

Comment

• I was told from someone in a previous class to bring everything the first day.

Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
        For those of you entering the academy next week.... The stuff on that list that we are supposed to bring... Do we need to bring it on Monday or on Tuesday which is the first day of training?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CG52712 View Post
          Congrats Man! did you just get the call now?
          I got it at 10:40 this morning and thank you!

Originally posted by Fmglock9 View Post
          What's your rank I'm 11***
          Scored an 85 rank 10,xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
            So after a loooooong wait, I can finally say I got the call!!!! I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum to help guide/inform every applicant in past, present and future. I know it was extremely helpful just on the moral support side of things alone. For everyone still waiting for the call and those on the 2014 list, I wish you all the best of luck. Keep your heads up and don't lost sight of what's important to each and every one of you.
            Congratulations, see you Monday

Comment

• Ish3000 you must have been called right after me, very happy for you!

Thank You all for your well wishes

Comment

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
                Ish3000 you must have been called right after me, very happy for you!

Thank You all for your well wishes
                Thank you bro, glad we made it. I know you been around this forum for longer then me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                  For those of you entering the academy next week.... The stuff on that list that we are supposed to bring... Do we need to bring it on Monday or on Tuesday which is the first day of training?

Bring EVERYTHING the first day. Leave nothing on that list in your car. BRING EVERYTHING!

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                      Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                        Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I called OCA and was told to bring everything on the first day. 2/29. I was just confused because the letter said to bring everything on the 1st day of training which would be the 2nd day.
                          No no my friend...your training will start the moment you get there..trust me

Comment

• CONGRATZ to all that have made it in the class so far.
                            This is the best suspense movie ever. Lol
                            "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better"
                            "There are no mistakes in life, just lessons"

Comment

Bring everything the first day, everything....

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotThrill View Post
                                No no my friend...your training will start the moment you get there..trust me
                                So true....starts the minute you walk in the lobby of the building.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9473 users online. 420 members and 9053 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X