300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
      Ladies and gentlemen, its been a loooong journey, with many trials and turbulations!

I got the callllllllll, im in for the 29th!!!

I sincerely hope you all get the call too, its still on people
      CONGRATS! I remember the day I got called for corrections. There's no feeling like it when you know you're about to embark on a new career. Good luck and stay safe. No matter what don't quit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, its been a loooong journey, with many trials and turbulations!

wow congrats bro!! I'm really happy for you! I'm also happy to officially know that they really are still making phone calls lol. Hopefully the rest of us are next!

Comment

• Thank You all, stay by your phones, i wish you all good fortune.

Comment

• Congrats Hope!!!!!! All the best to you and sincere thanks for all your positive and encouraging words on this forum. You will certainly be a tremendous asset to LEO.

All those who got the call, this is your time, count all the cost and go for it.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
              Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!
                Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post

RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

Awesome. What was your rank and score? Im still hoping to get a call this week. Congratulations again and good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
                    Awesome. What was your rank and score? Im still hoping to get a call this week. Congratulations again and good luck.
                    my score on the test was 87, but i think since my only choice was nyc, it plummeted my rank # to 10xxx being that soooo many people wanted nyc also.

i sincerely hope everyone here gets called, weve all worked hard for this!

Comment

my score on the test was 87, but i think since my only choice was nyc, it plummeted my rank # to 10xxx being that soooo many people wanted nyc also.

i sincerely hope everyone here gets called, weve all worked hard for this!
                      oh wow. I scored 83.3 with a rank of 11xxx. Still hoping I get that call, even though it looks like a long shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
                        oh wow. I scored 83.3 with a rank of 11xxx. Still hoping I get that call, even though it looks like a long shot.
                        i thought i too was a longshot at one time, keep the faith

Comment

• Originally posted by hopefloats View Post
                          ladies and gentlemen, its been a loooong journey, with many trials and turbulations!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                            For those of you entering the academy next week.... The stuff on that list that we are supposed to bring... Do we need to bring it on Monday or on Tuesday which is the first day of training?

I am not sure thought we had to bring the first day?

Comment

• NYS Court Officers

So after a loooooong wait, I can finally say I got the call!!!! I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum to help guide/inform every applicant in past, present and future. I know it was extremely helpful just on the moral support side of things alone. For everyone still waiting for the call and those on the 2014 list, I wish you all the best of luck. Keep your heads up and don't lost sight of what's important to each and every one of you.
                              Last edited by Ish3000; 02-22-2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                                For those of you entering the academy next week.... The stuff on that list that we are supposed to bring... Do we need to bring it on Monday or on Tuesday which is the first day of training?

I say be safe and be fully prepared on Monday.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4598 users online. 205 members and 4393 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X