Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oberness131,

I think you are missing a page. You should email [email protected]

I emailed them about a week ago with a question and received an email back only a few hours later. Make sure to list your full name and rank # so they know it's you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theogre View Post
      a 59 year old women grad with me 3 weeks ago so u wont have a problem
      just dont give up
      How old was the youngest person u graduated with?

Comment

• Does any1 know for how long the process is delayed for if you have to reschedule your pre-screening medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by KAYNYC View Post
          Does any1 know for how long the process is delayed for if you have to reschedule your pre-screening medical?
          I would assume so. It's impossible as it is to get in touch to confirm your going to show up I wouldn't want to imagine how complicated it could be to change it. Best bet just show up on ur scheduled date and time. If u absolutely can't call ur assigned person and ask no one here would be able to tell u for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by nycboldest21 View Post
            Ok I know this is a little off topic comapred to what the recent posts have been, but I am a NYC Corrections Officer and I am just curious if anyone could tell me what the average salary would be for a court officer would be with a couple of years on the job. I see that they make roughly 50k after two years not counting location pay. To someone who is on the job...what would be an average income for someone with two years on the job and what is top pay? Just trying to plan now for the salary drop from NYC to Courts.

Also, how long does one have to wait to take a promotion exam? Lastly, Is the retirement 25 years or 30 years? I have asked that question before, but I am hearing different things as of late. Thank you.
            http://www.osc.state.ny.us/retire/pu...ons/vo1856.htm

The Service Retirement Benefit

You may retire as early as age 55 with full benefits after 30 years of creditable service. Your benefit will be 60 percent of your final average salary. With less than 30 years of service, you may retire between the ages of 55 and 62 but with a benefit reduction for early retirement. Because of legislation enacted in 1994 and 1996, the service retirement benefits offered by this alternative plan equal the service retirement benefits of the regular plan provided by your employer.
            Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

Comment

• Got my appointment yesterday! It's on December 16th. I'm so happy it's in Brooklyn instead of Manhattan.

Comment

• Did anyone else receive medical history questioners for the pre medical. Wondering if I am missing paperwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by isler45 View Post
                  Did anyone else receive medical history questioners for the pre medical. Wondering if I am missing paperwork.
                  I didn't get a questionnaire with mine. I got a 7 pages of info and that's it.

Comment

• Ok thanks.

Comment

• Hey Folks,

I took the final full medical before the supposed January 3, 2011 academy class. Wish me luck in getting into the class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                        Hey Folks,

I took the final full medical before the supposed January 3, 2011 academy class. Wish me luck in getting into the class.
                        Good Luck!..Keep us update on your status.

Comment

• Hi i also received my papers...14** rank... does any body know if i reschedule this date if they will actually give me a new date or am i just gonna be eliminated. My contact person could not give me an answer. I have a family vacation booked for the same date i am to show up. I am nervous about rescheduling because i don't wanna miss this opportunity but at the same time i spent a couple thousand on hotel and airfare and my family is expecting me,,any info advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks and goodluck to all joining me in this process

Comment

• Is the agility test tough?

Comment

• Originally posted by dukes0980 View Post
                              Is the agility test tough?
                              No, not at all..

Comment

• Originally posted by dbacksrock02 View Post
                                No, not at all..
                                How about the academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8675 users online. 395 members and 8280 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X