Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope what's your rank??? I'm 115**

Comment

• I didnt get called either. Hopefully we get called next friday. I was going for nyc district. Im ranked 10xxx on the 2014 list so im not keeping my hopes up for that. Maybe we get a second chance end of the year or they decide last minute to add more people to this academy.

Comment

• i scored an 87 on the test, rank # 10×××.

im hoping that there will still be calls next week, cause that should be when they start getting around to us higher number guys.

Comment

• Are you going for nyc hope

Comment

• unfortunately, i made the mistake of listing only nyc, in hindsight; i should have broadened my choices, i probly would have had a lower rank #.

Comment

• Do you get a new rank # when you choose your preferred locations/when you start the process?

Comment

• [QUOTE=HopeFloats;3827410]unfortunately, i made the mistake of listing only nyc, in hindsight; i should have broadened my choices, i probly would have had a lower rank #.[/QUO

you scored an 87 and still didn't get called? Back when i took this test i believe i listed nyc, long island, westchester and ulster

Comment

• Originally posted by Ddb515 View Post
                  Do you get a new rank # when you choose your preferred locations/when you start the process?
                  from what i recall, i had to choose location preferences before the test, i could be wrong, this was 7 long years ago.

Comment

• [QUOTE=HopeFloats;3827443]from what i recall, i had to choose location preferences before the test, i could be wrong, this was 7 long years ago.

Very possible that we did as well. I can't recall and it was just over a year ago lol. Just curious to see if the rank # people are posting are their original ranks. Trying to get an idea of how deep and how long it takes to reach numbers for each district. I scored fairly well on the 2014 test and am looking to hopefully go for Suffolk county. If not, then NYC

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ddb515;3827448]
                      Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
                      from what i recall, i had to choose location preferences before the test, i could be wrong, this was 7 long years ago.

Very possible that we did as well. I can't recall and it was just over a year ago lol. Just curious to see if the rank # people are posting are their original ranks. Trying to get an idea of how deep and how long it takes to reach numbers for each district. I scored fairly well on the 2014 test and am looking to hopefully go for Suffolk county. If not, then NYC
                      i think your rank stays with you, throughout the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post
                        Yea i remember that before we took the test we had to choose location preferences. This recemt 2014 test we disnt have to choose a location.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ddb515;3827448]
                          Originally posted by HopeFloats View Post

When taking the 2009 exam I had to list my preferences on the exam. My rank is my original rank. My buddy scored a 91.7 and was canvassed right away.

Comment

• 2014 hasn't picked locations. When they sent the email with the scores, they also said the next communication they send out will be for us to choose what JD we're willing to work at

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Awesome thanks guys

Comment

• ..2014 list 47xx hopeful here...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9466 users online. 475 members and 8991 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X