300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know a rough estimate how many people are waiting to be called?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
        Does anyone know a rough estimate how many people are waiting to be called?
        On Tuesday when I was waiting, I called in and they were able to tell me that I was on the list of people that will be called. I suggest calling in to see what's going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
          On Tuesday when I was waiting, I called in and they were able to tell me that I was on the list of people that will be called. I suggest calling in to see what's going on.
          Where is it that's you're calling? I wanna call and see when they're gonna start calling from the '14 list

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Starting to think we are screwed???? Thought it was a guarantee the last medical????

Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
            Does anyone know a rough estimate how many people are waiting to be called?

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
              Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• I dont know what to think. I've never been this stressed before.

Comment

• Seems like all wasted time

Comment

• I think we all just need to stay positive. Theres still a whole week left of phone calls that could go out and it seems like our list numbers are getting closer and closer. Theres been people on this thread that have said they got called the day before.

Comment

• Does anyone know what rank # was last called????

Originally posted by CG52712 View Post
                      I think we all just need to stay positive. Theres still a whole week left of phone calls that could go out and it seems like our list numbers are getting closer and closer. Theres been people on this thread that have said they got called the day before.

Comment

• Nick what's your rank

Comment

• Originally posted by Fmglock9 View Post
                          Nick what's your rank
                          Rank 30XX. There is plenty of time. This is a big class. I think they can even call you after the academy starts if people drop out.

Comment

• 30xx for nyc

Comment

• Suffolk county

Comment

• 10-4 my friend was called tues for nyc list 80xx

Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
                                Suffolk county

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7358 users online. 359 members and 6999 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X