Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rh992
    replied
    Yeah just saw the email too. I'm going to take the exam (because i paid for it lol) but i don't know if I would go for the job if i was canvassed. I just got a very cushy job and it would take a lot for me to give it up tbh. Things change though so we will see.

Leave a comment:

• Mrrealmadrid
    replied
    Anyone from NYC get any info? I passed my psych and was waiting for the last step before the world came to a stop... I hope they dont make us that were at the finish line start again... That would be tragic..

Leave a comment:

• coolbeans11
    replied
    Yep, just got an email from them too. You don’t need to re apply to the new exam again. Also they want you fully vaccinated when you get hired.

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    replied
    From their website;
    Exam Schedule
    Rescheduled for

Sept 7, 2021

to

Dec 10, 2021
    NYS Court Officer-Trainee
    (JG-16)
    this is for last year exam sign up, there is hope fellas!

Leave a comment:

• Reigns167
    replied
    Yes the 2009 list hired people up until 2015. Don’t lose hope. If you have been cleared through all phases of the hiring process, my personal belief is that after a retest of medical and physical they will hire you. This is only my opinion, they didn’t waste all that time and money into you to just leave you to the curb .
    Last edited by Reigns167; 04-29-2021, 12:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Elovey9
    replied
    Same hope they can still hire people of the 2014 list at least till the new list is established. Didn’t they do something similar with the list before the 2014 one?

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    replied
    Wow hope you guys aren't bluffing lol...I've been cleared since January 2019. Passed both psychs, fitness test, and the physical. Hope they consider those of us on the old list(2014)

Leave a comment:

• Tedliz
    replied
    Good luck. Thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• ownal0t
    replied
    i had just passed my psychology exam and was waiting for approval from the board. in 2020

Leave a comment:

• Tedliz
    replied
    ownal0t, what stage of the process are you currently in?

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    replied
    Originally posted by ownal0t View Post
    i got an email from my lt asking me about information and updates so I think there might be some hope guys. this should hopefully lift spirits
    Thanks for the update, I haven’t received anything on my end but it sounds like things are starting to move.

Leave a comment:

• ownal0t
    replied
    i got an email from my lt asking me about information and updates so I think there might be some hope guys. this should hopefully lift spirits

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    replied
    Apparently all judges and court staff will be back May 24th...wonder if this is a good thing for those hoping to potentially be hired. One would hope so.

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    commented on 's reply
    I'm probably gonna still take it when it does come out but I'm possibly getting lined up for an extremely cushy civil service job so i don't even know if i would process for it if i scored high.

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Makes sense, I’m just not going to think about it too much I already waited a year I can wait more.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4188 users online. 254 members and 3934 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X