300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
      That's awesome!! Congratulations!!! Hope to get a call as well.
      I'm certain you will and soon. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dbl_R_26 View Post
        Yes, I received it yesterday at around 3.
        CONGRATULATIONS!!! hoping for a call also.... if you dont mind me asking whats your list #? Just trying to see if I got a shot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Positive Thinker View Post
          CONGRATULATIONS!!! hoping for a call also.... if you dont mind me asking whats your list #? Just trying to see if I got a shot!
          Thank you Positive, its around 5800. Im sure youll be called soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dbl_R_26 View Post
            Thank you Positive, its around 5800. Im sure youll be called soon.
            Thanks! Congrats Again!!

Comment

• By any chance was the call from a 501, 646 or 212 area code?

Comment

• Court officer website

Looks like they have the instructions up for recruits entering the NYC academy. There is also a form to fax in by 2/22 regarding Shirt size etc. Getting close......

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Same here, and my wife keeps calling me and I keep thinking it's the call but it's not

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Congrats to those who will be starting the academy later this month. You all know how long it took to get to this point. This is now YOUR opportunity. There will be recruits that quit. There will be recruits that can't meet the standards. It's your time now to earn it. So here is some advice: Don't be late. Don't have a poor attitude. Depend on your classmates and be dependable. Don't forget your gear. Don't be "that guy" or "that girl" who is constantly filling out 10-01's. Your instructors are sir or ma'am, or SGT, LT, CAPTAIN, CHIEF. Do be respectful. Do give your best effort. Study your books, wash your PT clothes, shine your shoes. Enjoy it...you will find yourself missing it later on in your career.
                        http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                        NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

Anyone get a call today? I've been glued To my phone all day lol
                          LOL same here... nothing yet! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
                              Congrats to those who will be starting the academy later this month. You all know how long it took to get to this point. This is now YOUR opportunity. There will be recruits that quit. There will be recruits that can't meet the standards. It's your time now to earn it. So here is some advice: Don't be late. Don't have a poor attitude. Depend on your classmates and be dependable. Don't forget your gear. Don't be "that guy" or "that girl" who is constantly filling out 10-01's. Your instructors are sir or ma'am, or SGT, LT, CAPTAIN, CHIEF. Do be respectful. Do give your best effort. Study your books, wash your PT clothes, shine your shoes. Enjoy it...you will find yourself missing it later on in your career.
                              encouraging words! .... whats a 10-01 ? doesnt sound like a good thing?

Comment

And they're closed tomorrow and Monday so if we don't hear today, we gotta wait till Tuesday, Wednesday. The suspense is killing me lol
                                They are??!! Didnt know that..... oh boy gonna be a long weekend!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4190 users online. 188 members and 4002 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X