Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any word on when they will begin canvassing 45-784 2014 exam?

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
      Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
        So I did my BP and drug screening yesterday. I was told the class is definitely scheduled for 2/29/16 and they will call people starting on 2/11/16 by rank #. Not everyone will be called that day so be patient. There will be about 150 people in this class. Good luck to everyone waiting.
        Thank you for the update. Good luck to us all.

Comment

• After being on the job, does anyone know if the yearly salary increases happen at start of the fiscal year (April 1st) or the anniversary of your hiring date (the date you were hired)
          Last edited by TP3; 02-06-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
            After being on the job, does anyone know if the yearly salary increases happen at start of the fiscal year (April 1st) or the anniversary of your hiring date (the date you were hired)

April 1st. Except when you hit your 2 year anniversary you get bumped from the trainee line to officer

Comment

• Originally posted by Ji33 View Post
              April 1st. Except when you hit your 2 year anniversary you get bumped from the trainee line to officer
              You also need a certain amount of time in title for it (those of you going into the academy at the end of the month won't have enough time in title to get the April 1st pay bump and will have to wait until the next year)

Comment

• How much do you have to have in title to get the raise ? If you start on Feb 29,2016 then you get the first increment on April 1,2017 right ?

Comment

• Yep. 120 working days in title are need to get a pay step

Comment

• When did they change the equipment requirements for sneakers? It used to be all white cross-training sneakers. Now it's all black cross-training sneakers

Comment

• Originally posted by homers54321 View Post
                      When did they change the equipment requirements for sneakers? It used to be all white cross-training sneakers. Now it's all black cross-training sneakers
                      I think that was for upstate academy

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
                        I think that was for upstate academy
                        I was told that it is indeed all black cross-training sneakers now. For nyc too

Comment

• Originally posted by homers54321 View Post
                          I was told that it is indeed all black cross-training sneakers now. For nyc too
                          Oh ok yea i just saw it on the website.

Comment

• FYI - Phone calls are going out and were not from an upstate area code. See you all soon.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                              Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                                You received a call today for the 2/29 class???
                                Yes, I received it yesterday at around 3.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10709 users online. 474 members and 10235 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X