Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    Absolutely .
    The last exam fell just under 11,000 with the last class going in soon, how would 12,000 absolutely get him a call? Just curious, not saying your assumption is wrong or anything.

I am currently at 11,400 and willing to go to any district (young enough to move and start over). However I feel my chances are slim.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CO HOPEFUL;3817821]
      Originally posted by Mike_NYSCO View Post
      Is this chart i highlighted Accurate? i am still having trouble seeing 9 years till max. Sorry for the repetitiveness.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gwtgsz8wl...00Kufcyva?dl=0[/

I will try to make it clearer . You start at line 16 (2 year probationary period as a court officer trainee )that is year one and year 2 . Then after you finish the probation period you advance to court officer at line 19 and it takes 7 years until max pay from that title ( 2 years in court officer trainee and 7 years as a court officer = 9 years from hire
      Keep in mind while the line 19 pay bump is supposed to kick in before April it has not happened yet and with our new chief judge it is not impossible for this to go away. I hope it doesn't and that we get a decent contract one of these days but its best to know that as of right now its still line 16 for 2 years and then line 18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fmglock9 View Post
        The class is going in February 29, 2016 does anyone know when they are going to call to tell us a time or whatever other information?? Bb
        I was told that they will begin calling people on February 11th by Rank number. There will be approx. 150 candidates in the academy class. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CO HOPEFUL;3817821]
            Is this chart i highlighted Accurate? i am still having trouble seeing 9 years till max. Sorry for the repetitiveness.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gwtgsz8wl...00Kufcyva?dl=0[/

I will try to make it clearer . You start at line 16 (2 year probationary period as a court officer trainee )that is year one and year 2 . Then after you finish the probation period you advance to court officer at line 19 and it takes 7 years until max pay from that title ( 2 years in court officer trainee and 7 years as a court officer = 9 years from hire
            Hi, I was looking at the chart could you tell me what 1st & 2nd longevity time frame is?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mike_NYSCO;3817828]
              Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

I understand what your saying, but the chart I pulled is not showing 9 total years. Is this the wrong chart? did you even look at the link?

I pulled it from here last page: http://www.cseajudiciary.org/media/1..._2011-2017.pdf
              You start at the hiring rate for grade 16 then you receive the increments for that grade until you make 2 years then you start all over on the grade 19 until you reach max pay at 7 years (2+7=9) do you get it now ???

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
                I was told that they will begin calling people on February 11th by Rank number. There will be approx. 150 candidates in the academy class. Good luck to everyone!
                Was that from OCA?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparke View Post
                  Was that from OCA?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                  Yes

Comment

• he's trying to stay positive. Anything is possible. It really depends on how everybody else does and how many people are going to be hired. And, who knows. By the time they get to that number another test can come out. If you get any kind of call you have a shot. But would I Expect one?.....no.

Originally posted by Tactical1 View Post
                    The last exam fell just under 11,000 with the last class going in soon, how would 12,000 absolutely get him a call? Just curious, not saying your assumption is wrong or anything.

I am currently at 11,400 and willing to go to any district (young enough to move and start over). However I feel my chances are slim.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CO HOPEFUL;3818028]

You start at the hiring rate for grade 16 then you receive the increments for that grade until you make 2 years then you start all over on the grade 19 until you reach max pay at 7 years (2+7=9) do you get it now ???
                      Ahhhh. The start over was the part I was missing. Now I get it thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                        I have my BP and drug screening tomorrow morning. Anyone else?
                        Yea me too at 830

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                          Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Hey junior like someone else said no ones sure where they'll get to on the list but I'd say you got a great chance of getting into sanitation. My friend got in almost 2 years ago from the 07 test and he was 4K on that list. He said with new contract in place a lot of guys will be retiring so might be a big hire in next couple years. I took test got 98.5 and I'm 14k. Good luck with both

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
                              he's trying to stay positive. Anything is possible. It really depends on how everybody else does and how many people are going to be hired. And, who knows. By the time they get to that number another test can come out. If you get any kind of call you have a shot. But would I Expect one?.....no.
                              I mean didn't the 09 test have a 2-3 year hiring freeze ands till got to list number 10,000. Add in the fact that it has been known that they want to hire more officers, anything is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                                Mine is at 10:15 but I plan on getting there early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Mine is tomorrow at 8:15

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8176 users online. 450 members and 7726 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X