300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• They just called me today to re-take the drug screening because it is only good for 30 days.

Comment

• Sparke, it says you need to allow private messages:

The following errors occurred with your submission
        Sparke has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Sparke from the recipient list and send the message again.

Comment

• What was your rank?

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
            They just called me today to re-take the drug screening because it is only good for 30 days.
            When do you have to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by med2018 View Post
              Sparke, it says you need to allow private messages:

The following errors occurred with your submission
              Sparke has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Sparke from the recipient list and send the message again.
              Damn, I can't get this to work lol. Shoot me a text ninezerothree
              Ninezeroeightzero.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by med2018 View Post
                Sparke, I'm from the Buffalo area hoping to be called for the NYC class.
                Hey guys, new to the thread. Scored about 2XXX on the 2015 exam. I have an honest question as I live close to the NYC area. Do you guys think this salary is high enough to keep up with living in NYC? I currently work in the private sector but I hate the hours even though the pay is basically double. Just trying to gauge if it takes 7 years till top pay, where I would be at compared to what I'm making now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
                  Mine is 11xxx I guess I wont get called anytime soon
                  Hey frank, turn on your private messages

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_NYSCO View Post
                    Hey guys, new to the thread. Scored about 2XXX on the 2015 exam. I have an honest question as I live close to the NYC area. Do you guys think this salary is high enough to keep up with living in NYC? I currently work in the private sector but I hate the hours even though the pay is basically double. Just trying to gauge if it takes 7 years till top pay, where I would be at compared to what I'm making now.

If you really want the job and can afford the paycut then go for it . Top pay is reached in 9 years not 7

Comment

• Question for everyone, for those of us still working thru the process from the 2009 list, what happens to us if they fill this next academy and we are not done?

Do our files get dropped and they start brand new with the 2014 list or do they keep processing until we get to the end or disqualified along the way?

I still have 1-2 steps left with no end in sight.

Comment

• Originally posted by James_Jameson View Post
                        Question for everyone, for those of us still working thru the process from the 2009 list, what happens to us if they fill this next academy and we are not done?

Do our files get dropped and they start brand new with the 2014 list or do they keep processing until we get to the end or disqualified along the way?

I still have 1-2 steps left with no end in sight.
                        From what OCA says......09' list will be done after this academy. They told me "this is your last shot".

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                          If you really want the job and can afford the paycut then go for it . Top pay is reached in 9 years not 7
                          Figured that answer was coming, but with a potential mortgage and bills you can't blame me for asking.

Also- how is your station picked? For ex: if I decide 9th district do they keep you at one court house or Bounce you around for experience? Anyone with prior post experience could help?

Comment

• Technically, no matter where you are assigned, you can be moved to other commands as per "the needs of the courts". Ninth JD operated as one assignment when I was on the job. They moved Officers from one command to another as needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                              Technically, no matter where you are assigned, you can be moved to other commands as per "the needs of the courts". Ninth JD operated as one assignment when I was on the job. They moved Officers from one command to another as needed.
                              Thanks for your quick response. I also thought they restructured max pay to 7 years with and changed the longtivity payments from 2 to3 as of April 2016 but I would have to go back and read the new 2011-2017 contract.

This is a summary I found of differences

http://sccea.org/wp-content/uploads/...reementdoc.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by frank1988 View Post
                                what was your rank?
                                rank # 30xx

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8291 users online. 356 members and 7935 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X