Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Yes long time ago, it was open last year from February to March if I recall correctly.

• papdrecruit17
    replied
    Is the deadline to apply for the new exam already past?

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    replied
    Originally posted by davemejia View Post
    Which book should we get to study for this upcoming exam?
    You don’t need to buy anything tbh, they provide some study guides in their own website so I will recommend to just stick with what they are providing and nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• Holcroft
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing to it, it's all common sense and reading comprehension.

• maza849
    replied
    Originally posted by davemejia View Post
    That's a good question. I say that because the state recently changed the entry law enforcement exam. I won't be surprised if they do the same for Court Officer

Leave a comment:

• davemejia
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freshman
    commented on 's reply
    I also received an email about this stating pretty much the same thing.

• maza849
    replied
    Received email yesterday that the new exam you need to start scheduling between between end of August to September 3rd ... We are pleased to inform you that NYS Court Officer-Trainee Examination 45-815 has been rescheduled to September 7, 2021 through December 10, 2021.... check your spam or junk mail

Leave a comment:

• Elovey9
    replied
    I emailed and got pretty much the same response

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    replied
    I was told regarding the 2014 exam only individuals slotted for the upstate regions have been contacted. Hope it doesn’t end there...

So I assume the list has to be alive then. Sounds like good news.

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    replied
    I wish the retirement was better it would make this job even more awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Mrrealmadrid
    replied
    Originally posted by soon2retire View Post
    They may very well hire some from the old list. Bet on a lot of folks retiring once everyone has to go back full time starting later this month. They will need new blood before the new list is established
    Please be right lol

Leave a comment:

• soon2retire
    replied
    They may very well hire some from the old list. Bet on a lot of folks retiring once everyone has to go back full time starting later this month. They will need new blood before the new list is established
    Originally posted by Virgil_Tibbs View Post
    Well at least they’re up and rolling again, think the ship has probably sailed for us from the last exam, especially since I see no mention of it anywhere...doubt they go back and round up enough of us for a class...hope I’m wrong. And I assume the needs may not be as much as in previous times with so many things being remote.

Leave a comment:

• Virgil_Tibbs
    replied
    Well at least they’re up and rolling again, think the ship has probably sailed for us from the last exam, especially since I see no mention of it anywhere...doubt they go back and round up enough of us for a class...hope I’m wrong. And I assume the needs may not be as much as in previous times with so many things being remote.

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    We are pleased to inform you that NYS Court Officer-Trainee Examination 45-815 has been rescheduled to September 7, 2021 through December 10, 2021 at PSI test centers. Please note that the examination will not be offered on-line or remotely. Applicants do not need to reapply to take the examination. Self-scheduling links will be e-mailed to applicants beginning August 16, 2021 through September 3, 2021 as all applicants are required to schedule their examination appointments on-line. If you have not received your self-scheduling link by September 3, 2021, e-mail us on---not before---September 4, 2021. Please check your spam/junk mail before e-mailing us. Keep in mind that it is your responsibility to notify us prior to the examination period if you cannot locate your self-scheduling link. All applicants must comply with the COVID-19 safety protocols in place at the test centers at the time of their examination. When you self-schedule, you will be informed of the COVID-19 safety protocols. Please note that at the time of hiring as a NYS Court Officer-Trainee, applicants are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4038 users online. 248 members and 3790 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X