Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical1......OCA hired relatively few Officers from the old list. The hope is for increased hiring and classes over the next 4 years.

Comment

• Just heard the academy was pushed back again. Anybody else hear this?

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
        Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Yea they were pretty credible, im still preparing as if its still in late february though. You never know. But I did not hear of a date.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• I heard this today.

Comment

• I hope it's still late February. Like I said it could be wrong, I'm still preparing as if it is still in February

Comment

• I spoke with someone at Oca a few days ago regarding my vision retest and he also told me the academy was the last week of February. If it is pushed back again i wouldn't be surprised though. He also told me that the candidates might have to have our weight and blood pressure checked one more time before the academy.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Oh ok so maybe he didnt know the academy was pushed back to february. I took my medical in december they never mentioned anything about getting our blood pressure and weight taken before the academy.

Comment

• Its funny. I just emailed someone ate the oca asking for a date. They told me they haven't heard of anything yet and would let me know if they do. I almost feel like they are trying to get rid of us 09'ers!! or trying to get a few off the 2014 list. Almost like they are making it harder for us. It took them 10 mos for my BI

Comment

• If we passed the last medical does that mean we are in? Or is there still a possibility that they may drop us?

Comment

• just bc we pass the medical doesn't mean we have the job. You don't have the job until you get that phone call. Do we have a good shot?, yes. they have more people go for all the test than they need.

Comment

• The next class is scheduled for feb 29. I will see some of you there .

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7801 users online. 280 members and 7521 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X