Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It may have been said deep in this forum, but did they start calling from the 2014 exam and if so what list number are they up to? Thanks

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
      Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike17 View Post
        Any idea when the guys from the 2014 test will receive the email to select which JD they want to work at?
        I called up OCA a couple days ago, they said we will receive an email in March to choose which jd we are interested in.

Comment

• I took the court officer test in 2014. Im actually starting the nypd academy next week. anybody know if they are going to start contacting people who took the test in 2014?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank587 View Post
            I took the court officer test in 2014. Im actually starting the nypd academy next week. anybody know if they are going to start contacting people who took the test in 2014?
            They havent. I'm #5× on the 2014 and haven't heard anything yet. We should be getting an email in march. Congrats with the nypd tho. I'm exam 4312. Patiently waiting

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm exam 4312 too... What have you done so far as far as processing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                I'm exam 4312 too... What have you done so far as far as processing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                My medical is on the 19th. That's really it

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
                  Someone said the first day was the 29. Im gearig 3 different dates 15, 22, 29
                  Its going to be the last week of Feb, if it doesn't get delayed again.

Comment

• Is there a lot of equipment we have to buy before entering the academy?

Comment

• Just had my vision re-test done and passed no problem. I'm 20/20 after having lasik. I strongly recommend getting lasik to anyone interested. Even if i don't get the call for the academy i'm still happy i had the procedure done.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                        Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                          I also got LASIK after I failed the initial vision. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Its an awesome feeling waking up in the morning and not having to worry about contacts/glasses.
                          Its a great feeling

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
                            Is there a lot of equipment we have to buy before entering the academy?

Not a lot but they will provide a list of what you need, you will need to purchase a lot of equipment early on though.

Comment

• What list number are they up to with the 2009 exam? Took the 2014 exam and my list number is 11,400....trying to get some kind of guage with how many they hire during the course of a 4 year exam. At 11,000 I feel my chances are slim to none.

Comment

• I believe they are just about at 10k

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6773 users online. 164 members and 6609 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X