300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
    They usually won't have a date until it gets closer to the start of the class.
    They originally had told us January 19th and now they said they pushed it back to the end of February.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
      They originally had told us January 19th and now they said they pushed it back to the end of February.
      Is this for an NYC or an upstate class?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• NYC, this is the last academy class off the 2009 list

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
            Yeah that's what I was also told at my pre-appointment medical this past Tuesday. Are you all done?
            I completed my pre-appointment medical a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
              Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• I got my oral psych this sunday in yonkers. According to google maps the address that was given to me was a house instead of a office building. Is this correct? Also for those who took the final pre med what was it like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
                  I got my oral psych this sunday in yonkers. According to google maps the address that was given to me was a house instead of a office building. Is this correct? Also for those who took the final pre med what was it like?
                  Good to read you are cleared and moving on. Yes that's correct, it's at the doctors home. Very nice lady, just be sure to pick up a magazine and not your phone if you find yourself waiting in the living room.

The premed is similar to the full. Urine, blood, height & weight, blood pressure, vision and hearing. I may be wrong but I believe if it's been a year since your full medical, youll have to do the chest X-ray as well. After you're done, you wait to speak to a doctor about your results and questionnaire if necessary, then to court admin.

Comment

• Hey all! New to the site, but I figured one of you can help me with a few questions I have! I took the latest NYS Court Officer exam in 2015, I scored a 97 and received the email saying "In the future, you will receive an e-mail providing you with instructions on how to select locations where you will be willing to accept an appointment to this position"
                    Now, I was just wondering if any of you knew how long "in the future" may mean, and also if any of you had an idea of how likely it would be that I would be able to be placed somewhere on Long Island, or in NYC! Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BrookeYoga View Post
                      Hey all! New to the site, but I figured one of you can help me with a few questions I have! I took the latest NYS Court Officer exam in 2015, I scored a 97 and received the email saying "In the future, you will receive an e-mail providing you with instructions on how to select locations where you will be willing to accept an appointment to this position"
                      Now, I was just wondering if any of you knew how long "in the future" may mean, and also if any of you had an idea of how likely it would be that I would be able to be placed somewhere on Long Island, or in NYC! Thanks
                      Congrats on the 97, my Sgt and I both scored 97's as well and we've heard nothing besides the "ranking" email. From what I can gather possibly next month we shall hear more.

Comment

• Good to know thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BrookeYoga View Post
                          Hey all! New to the site, but I figured one of you can help me with a few questions I have! I took the latest NYS Court Officer exam in 2015, I scored a 97 and received the email saying "In the future, you will receive an e-mail providing you with instructions on how to select locations where you will be willing to accept an appointment to this position"
                          I think this individual is speaking of the initial email we all received giving us our score, what was put in quotations, is written exactly word-for-word in the lower half of that email.

Comment

• Just completed the upstate academy, those 3.5 months flew by and it was a great time, yes 1 of our instructors told us the NYC academy is pushed back to February and that it hopefully wont get pushed back again

For those who are about to start the academy soon, good luck, and to make it easier for you guys, that 1st day make sure everything you say is followed by ma'am or sir, you ll thank me lol, the 1st day is definitely gonna be an eye opener for some people, but if you can stick it out, it will all be worth it in the end
                            Last edited by TP3; 12-18-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                              Just completed the upstate academy, those 3.5 months flew by and it was a great time, yes 1 of our instructors told us the NYC academy is pushed back to February and that it hopefully wont get pushed back again

For those who are about to start the academy soon, good luck, and to make it easier for you guys, that 1st day make sure everything you say is followed by ma'am or sir, you ll thank me lol, the 1st day is definitely gonna be an eye opener for some people, but if you cant stick it out, it will all be worth it in the end
                              Spill the beans. What's it like? Everythinggggg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Smitty13733 View Post
                                Congrats on the 97, my Sgt and I both scored 97's as well and we've heard nothing besides the "ranking" email. From what I can gather possibly next month we shall hear more.
                                Awesome!! Congrats to you too!!! Thanks for the update! I was worried I missed an email or something!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8891 users online. 394 members and 8497 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X