300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
    They emailed you for the psych? Did your BI let you know your investigation was complete before they emailed you for the psych?
    I e-mailed my investigator for status and he told me my background was just completed.

A few days later I received a call letting me know that I would be receiving an e-mail with instructions on where to go for my Oral psych. I received the e-mail 2 days later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank1988 View Post
      They emailed you for the psych? Did your BI let you know your investigation was complete before they emailed you for the psych?
      For my oral psych they called me on a friday morning and said we have appointment for your oral psych tomorrow and they sent email confirmation that same day.

Comment

• I heard from a good source the next academy is up in about 6 weeks. Hope you guys get in and make it count. You better be eating clean and working out like crazy. Run, push ups/pushup lockouts, mountain climbers and situps.the academy is alot harder if youre out of shape so get ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotThrill View Post
          I heard from a good source the next academy is up in about 6 weeks. Hope you guys get in and make it count. You better be eating clean and working out like crazy. Run, push ups/pushup lockouts, mountain climbers and situps.the academy is alot harder if youre out of shape so get ready.
          Maybe you know the answer to this but any one currently OTJ feel free to answer. What's the health benefits like? Do you have to come out of pocket at all? Are there options between HMO's or PPO's etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_geomel View Post
            My B/I cleared last week (after 4 and a half months) and I received and e-mail for my oral psych, which I completed on Sunday.

I would recommend e-mailing and calling your investigator.
            Yeah, last time I called my investigator I was basically told not to call and the investigator said If they needed something they would be sure to call me.....

Comment

• Does anyone know what the Standard issued firearm court officers carry? Do they give you a choice or is it a designated service weapon by the department?

Comment

• Originally posted by Positive Thinker View Post
                Does anyone know what the Standard issued firearm court officers carry? Do they give you a choice or is it a designated service weapon by the department?
                From what I've read here they all use Glock 19's. Idk if they have different options for off duty, but on duty I think that's the only option.

Comment

• We carry Glock 19's on duty and you carry it off duty as well. The only other firearm you can carry off duty is a Glock 26. These are the only firearm we are authorized to carry on and off duty.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDD57 View Post
                    We carry Glock 19's on duty and you carry it off duty as well. The only other firearm you can carry off duty is a Glock 26. These are the only firearm we are authorized to carry on and off duty.
                    Thank you!

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                      Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                        Did my pre-appointment medical yesterday and was told that the academy was again pushed to the end of February. They will have about 80-100 candidates in that class.
                        I have my pre-med on monday. Ill let u know if they have a date by then.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                            They usually won't have a date until it gets closer to the start of the class.
                            I hope when the end of feb comes they dont push the date back again lol. that would suck if they just keep pushing it back again and again.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• If you guys think it sucks that it got pushed back, imagine how the ones on the 2014 list feel

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6143 users online. 236 members and 5907 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X