300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
    Cool, I'm early 10,xxx.....I'll keep you posted.
    Thanks

Comment

I was told phone calls are going out to schedule pre appointment meds in list order for people that have cleared. I know CO hopeful is schedule to go early in Dec and I was told in regards to when I may get a phone call to expect it anytime between tomorrow or Tuesday, let's see.

Hey CO hopeful what's your rank # btw? You can PM me if you prefer.

My rank is in the 3800's. How about you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
        My rank is in the 3800's. How about you ?
        10,2xx

Comment

10,2xx
          what location are you waiting for?

Comment

• Originally posted by mike2499 View Post
            what location are you waiting for?
            nyc

Comment

• Originally posted by CG52712 View Post
              Thanks
              Hey can you PM me.

Comment

• I know the next academy class is January but anyone hear word of when in January? What the actual date might be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Positive Thinker View Post
                  I know the next academy class is January but anyone hear word of when in January? What the actual date might be?
                  Not sure anyone knows that as of yet. Probably will know sometime in December or so.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
                      I worked out for a good 2 months before the PAT and I failed the step step because my heart beat one beat faster than it should have in 1 minute. smh. So I did the re-take 3 months later along with about 45 others who were only there for the step-test and only 5 of us made it. I actually did not feel bad for most of who failed because if you fail the 1st time and are given a second chance - then work your ***** off so that you pass it the 2nd time. People were quitting while doing the re-test. Some people just don't care.
                      Do you know what the cut off is for the heart rate?

Comment

• Anyone out there know if the med screening disqualifies you for taking anti depressants? My friend is going for the pre appt physical in a few weeks and she is nervous because she has been on them for the last few months.

Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by jocut View Post
                          Anyone out there know if the med screening disqualifies you for taking anti depressants? My friend is going for the pre appt physical in a few weeks and she is nervous because she has been on them for the last few months.

Thx
                          Well first I hope your friend is ok; secondly, idk if that disqualifies you, but I do know on the medical questionnaire you fill out prior to the medical, there is a question specifically asking about depression and there's also a section for medication. Your friend should accurately answer that questionnaire and see where it goes.

Comment

• Thanks, I'll pass on the info. She seems fine. But I guess time will tell.

Comment

Lol, sorry bud not yet. You 2014 guys probably won't hear anything until at least January, that's the last academy for the 09 list, or at least that's what is being said.
                              Where is it that you are getting this information? I would like to look up or is it word of mouth? if so, please keep me posted. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by spaula01 View Post
                                Where is it that you are getting this information? I would like to look up or is it word of mouth? if so, please keep me posted. Thanks
                                on our invitation letters for final medicals and pat retakes it states that this could be last chance for 09 candidates. I was also told the academy is January by human resources

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9822 users online. 507 members and 9315 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X