300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
    Anyone hear anything new about the January academy or get any news about the pre appointment meds and PAT retake(if applicable)?
    Nothing yet, took the oral psych and hoping to see a pre-appointment medical soon as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone hear anything new about the January academy or get any news about the pre appointment meds and PAT retake(if applicable)?
      Yes I'm taking the pre medical on dec 3 there is a big class starting in January .

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
        Yes I'm taking the pre medical on dec 3 there is a big class starting in January .
        That's great! If you don't mind me asking, when did you get notified and how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was notified via telephone on November 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
            I was notified via telephone on November 10.
            Hopefully I hear something tomorrow well technically today.

Comment

• I took the most recent exam and scored a 91 percent.. not really sure where that put me in terms of ranking. Can anyone give me some input on if/when i should be hearding something.

Im also 20 weeks out from my oral 1 on 1 interview for Corrections so if your into that make sure you check out that forum too.. people are starting to hear good things

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHEREVER YOU GO !!

Comment

Hopefully I hear something tomorrow well technically today.
                Has anyone else heard anything about the pre appointment meds yet? Or about a starting date for the jan academy?

Comment

• NYS Court Officers

Originally posted by CG52712 View Post
                  Has anyone else heard anything about the pre appointment meds yet? Or about a starting date for the jan academy?
                  I was told phone calls are going out to schedule pre appointment meds in list order for people that have cleared. I know CO hopeful is schedule to go early in Dec and I was told in regards to when I may get a phone call to expect it anytime between tomorrow or Tuesday, let's see.

Hey CO hopeful what's your rank # btw? You can PM me if you prefer.

Comment

I was told phone calls are going out to schedule pre appointment meds in list order for people that have cleared. I know CO hopeful is schedule to go early in Dec and I was told in regards to when I may get a phone call to expect it anytime between tomorrow or Tuesday, let's see.

This is for the 09 list, right?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                      This is for the 09 list, right?

Yes the 09 list.

Comment

Yes the 09 list.
                        Ugh. I got excited. I'll go back to sitting in my little corner and waiting anxiously

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                          Ugh. I got excited. I'll go back to sitting in my little corner and waiting anxiously

Lol, sorry bud not yet. You 2014 guys probably won't hear anything until at least January, that's the last academy for the 09 list, or at least that's what is being said.

Comment

Lol, sorry bud not yet. You 2014 guys probably won't hear anything until at least January, that's the last academy for the 09 list, or at least that's what is being said.
                            That's what I'm hoping. I really like my job now but law enforcement is what I want. It's like waiting for Christmas morning

Comment

Thats good hopefully ill hear something this week too. My list # is in the late 10xxx's

Comment

• NYS Court Officers

Originally posted by CG52712 View Post
                                Thats good hopefully ill hear something this week too. My list # is in the late 10xxx's
                                Cool, I'm early 10,xxx.....I'll keep you posted.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5966 users online. 295 members and 5671 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X