300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
      Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
        9xxx
        Do you know how long after you got your list number people started getting called back?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

9xxx
            oh wow, my list # is 10xxx so i should be seeing the psych soon

Comment

• Hey guys... Found some info about the pay system we'd be part of...

http://www.osc.state.ny.us/retire/em...er-6/index.php

Comment

Hey everyone. My background was completed last week and I have my Psych Interview this Sunday. Wish me luck!!! =)
                Congrats. May I ask, how did they contact you? Either by mail, phone, or email? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                  Do you know how long after you got your list number people started getting called back?

You cant compare what other people are going through to try and figure out your situation. No one has any clue when theyre ready to start processing the 2014 list. Even if youre in the first batch you have a good wait. Theres alot to go through.

Comment

I totally agree with that. I have a treadmill, weights, resistance bands, jump rope, etc. Starting up again is the hardest part but it's smooth sailing once I get back into my routine.
                    Ill make it simple for you...run, do situps, mountain climbers, and learn to hold the pushup position and do tons of pushups. Eat right. Get obsessed with what im telling you. If you dont you will pay dearly in the academy.

Comment

• When we receive the canvas email for the 2014 list, will we be able to pick as many Judicial Districts as we want or is there a limit? I am willing to relocate to anywhere in NY if it means I get the job. I noticed that the further away from NYC...the lower the grade they canvased. I did ok...got a 94, but anything I can do to better my chances...I will do.

Comment

• Any guys OTJ from the 6th JD?

Comment

• Still kind of seems surreal to me that with a list number in the 11,000s that one has a legitimate chance to get canvased. Usually with most civil service exams (administered by DCAS or not) anything over 7,000 would be tough luck.

ive began dieting and exercising (lifting weights and cardio), but I am still don't feel entirely confident ill get the call.

Comment

• I wish there were videos or something on the actual academy. I wonder how similar it is to nys doc academy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• DOC is a solid gig and pays serious $$$, amonst the most in the city...you dont like it?

Comment

• I'm talking about New York State not city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4822 users online. 267 members and 4555 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X