Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jomedina07 View Post
    Did you do your final medical yet?
    No not yet. From what I've heard and read on here they are ususlly heald about a month before the academy starts. Im assuming we'll hear something end of November/Early December.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
      Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks. Has your background been completed?
        yes, 2 weeks ago.

i concur, from reading here, the last medical isnt until right before the academy, but i believe we all have to retake our pats, their only good for a year, at least my group who took it last october.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Hey everyone. My background was completed last week and I have my Psych Interview this Sunday. Wish me luck!!! =)
            Hey, good luck with your oral psych!!

Comment

OOK. Have you been working out - getting ready for the academy?
              Yeah I been getting ready. My pat was back in may and I've kept up with my workouts eversince.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
                Hey, good luck with your oral psych!!
                Thank you =)

Comment

• Originally posted by CG52712 View Post
                  Yeah I been getting ready. My pat was back in may and I've kept up with my workouts eversince.
                  That's good, I need to take November and get fully back in shape. Not that I'm out of shape,but I think a honest hard workout month before retaking my PAT in December should do some justice.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ish3000 View Post
                      That's good, I need to take November and get fully back in shape. Not that I'm out of shape,but I think a honest hard workout month before retaking my PAT in December should do some justice.
                      Yeah before I took my pat I worked out for a good month and I passed with no problem. I wasnt in really bad shape before so that helped I guess

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxx
                        Last edited by jane.sm; 02-24-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I worked out for a good 2 months before the PAT and I failed the step step because my heart beat one beat faster than it should have in 1 minute. smh. So I did the re-take 3 months later along with about 45 others who were only there for the step-test and only 5 of us made it. I actually did not feel bad for most of who failed because if you fail the 1st time and are given a second chance - then work your ***** off so that you pass it the 2nd time. People were quitting while doing the re-test. Some people just don't care.
                          So true, in life theres rarely second chances.

Comment

I worked out for a good 2 months before the PAT and I failed the step step because my heart beat one beat faster than it should have in 1 minute. smh. So I did the re-take 3 months later along with about 45 others who were only there for the step-test and only 5 of us made it. I actually did not feel bad for most of who failed because if you fail the 1st time and are given a second chance - then work your ***** off so that you pass it the 2nd time. People were quitting while doing the re-test. Some people just don't care.
                            I'm not taking any chances. I will be ready for round 2 of PATS lol. Academy is in January, can't be messing around failing things because there is ZERO margin for error. It's do or die. Same thing with the final med everyone has to make weight and be squared away. We have all made it this far can't stumble before the finish line now!

Comment

You have a long way to go. I started the hiring process last summer.
                              What list number are you? I feel like I should be in the first batch of people starting their process. My list number is 5X.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer100 View Post
                                What list number are you? I feel like I should be in the first batch of people starting their process. My list number is 5X.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                                With a list number that low sounds like you should be one of the first to be canvassed but that probably won't begin until after the January academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5298 users online. 280 members and 5018 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X