Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only did large numbers of Court Officers retire, but there also are many officers on the list for court clerk positions. This might be the last class from the 2005 list, as OCA processes the new list. Pass the medical and you are probably in. Good luck!!

Comment

• I know that MANY court clerks, including myself retired also. Will be lots of movement. Good luck to you.
      RETIRED 9-16-10

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilServant14 View Post
        Hey Cravan-
        Congrats on the call!!
        If you don't mind me asking, what was your score, rank and your preferred location (was this for NYC)? Just trying to get an idea of how high they went in rank on last exam.
        Thanks!
        Thanks. I scored an 84. My rank was in the 4000's. My location was NYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
          Not only did large numbers of Court Officers retire, but there also are many officers on the list for court clerk positions. This might be the last class from the 2005 list, as OCA processes the new list. Pass the medical and you are probably in. Good luck!!
          Hey,

You are right. This is the last class before the 2005 exam expires. I hope I get in because I know there are 100's of candidates who are ready for hire.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I got my pre-medical appointment letter today. I was not expecting it so soon.
            Anyone know how long the pre-medical evaluation takes. Is it an hour or two?

Comment

• KAYNYC,

I am also waiting for that letter. Was your letter for NYC? What did you score? What date is your appointment? Sorry I only had questions for you, not answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannons610 View Post
                KAYNYC,

I am also waiting for that letter. Was your letter for NYC? What did you score? What date is your appointment? Sorry I only had questions for you, not answers.
                Yes I canvassed for NYC. My score was 96. I have to go in on 12/6.

Comment

• Originally posted by KAYNYC View Post
                  Yes I canvassed for NYC. My score was 96. I have to go in on 12/6.
                  Congrats! I scored the same as you, so I will be on the lookout for a letter Did the letter come certified?

Comment

• Originally posted by Retriever View Post
                    Congrats! I scored the same as you, so I will be on the lookout for a letter Did the letter come certified?
                    Thanks. It came regular mail. Large envelope. You hv to call in and confirm the appt.

Comment

• Hopefully I will get the letter on Monday. I scored a 95. Can't wait to get this started.

Comment

• Hey Dinosaur,

Do you know what medical tests are conducted for the final medical before the academy?

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next academy is supposed to start?

Comment

• When I took my medical (1973), the Courts were even more shorthanded, the list was very short (about 1500) and the medical was a joke. I took the test in Jan. '73. The list was used up so fast, a second test was given in Oct. '73.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cravan View Post
                              Hey Dinosaur,

Do you know what medical tests are conducted for the final medical before the academy?
                              Below is the link from the web site...it looks like the same tests as the full medical.

http://www.nycourts.gov/careers/cot/screening8.shtml

Comment

• I am working extremely hard to make weight for the pre-screening medical. Can someone who has recently gone through the process of being weighed in please explain it. Are they super strict? Do you have clothes on while being weighed? What height do they go by? Your height on driver's license? With or without shoes? Do they measure you? Thanks for any help.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10506 users online. 518 members and 9988 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X