Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 years is nothing for this career.

Comment

• Wow. 220 lbs. For a male 6'3. Looks like Im out.

Comment

• Thanks protector343!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
          New York State Court Officers are covered by HR 218 (LEOSA). The Office of Court Administration operates under the Rules of the Chief Judge which mirror Civil Service rules. Only when it suits their purposes will OCA cite Civil Service rules. Hate to say this but a CJ degree is truly of little value. Will not affect 1 in 3 selections, no degree will. Selection then is based on you and the political winds of the time. For your future planning, a degree in field removed from LE will better suit you.

Thank you for that information!

Comment

• Guys, I want to start with the process of earning this job. Working out, being in my best physical shape and keeping out of any sort of trouble.

But I still dont know if a score of 88 and a rank of 11400s is good enough to get the call. Can someone PLEASE help me out with this id truely appreciate it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tactical1 View Post
              Guys, I want to start with the process of earning this job. Working out, being in my best physical shape and keeping out of any sort of trouble.

But I still dont know if a score of 88 and a rank of 11400s is good enough to get the call. Can someone PLEASE help me out with this id truely appreciate it!
              You should get a call. Just might take some time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• [QUOTE=boredlimodriver;3737315]You should get a call. Just might take some time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Thats great to hear! Thanks for the quick reply!]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tactical1 View Post
                  Guys, I want to start with the process of earning this job. Working out, being in my best physical shape and keeping out of any sort of trouble.

It will Probaly take around 5 years to get called .

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                    It will Probaly take around 5 years to get called .
                    Doesnt a typical list last for only 4 years

Comment

• It's supposed to be 4 years but so many variables exist.

Comment

• I scored a 95.5 on the Sept. 2014 exam. My rank is 15XX. I will only be applying for Nassau and Suffolk counties on LI. I need 17 months at my current job before I can leave. Is it any way possible that I would be in an academy before then? TIA for any info.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceecee View Post
                          I scored a 95.5 on the Sept. 2014 exam. My rank is 15XX. I will only be applying for Nassau and Suffolk counties on LI. I need 17 months at my current job before I can leave. Is it any way possible that I would be in an academy before then? TIA for any info.
                          Don't worry you won't get in before 17 months

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                            Don't worry you won't get in before 17 months
                            Lmao

Comment

• good then i will get my 30 years in with my current job no problem, then its on to pension#2

Comment

• Im a little worried here. Currently going through the screening process and im hearing that a new list came out. Could this affect my group from getting into the january academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8775 users online. 406 members and 8369 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X