Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas how long after the results canvas letters took to come out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Around January for the first batch supposedly. One guy mentioned the timeline and it seems to be on track. If you got in the 4k and above youre going to be waiting awhile anyway. Might as well forget about it and look something else where.

Comment

• yeah the wait will be very long .

Comment

• Originally posted by BanditBuzz View Post
          So what part of my social 027-54-9875 do they go by?

Did you really just post your Social Security number. Lmao. I was like no he didn't just do that. Lol.

just kidding...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• How many people officially took the test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
              Still waiting. At this point I dont remember a single thing from that test its been so long.

The struggle is real.
              I vaguely remember one of the scenarios...probably from the memory portion. I think there was a 3 story bldg with 5 exits. A Ct Ofcr named George, Peter or Alexander was on duty. There was a guy (disgruntled ex/husband) contacted about 2 or three blocks away from the bldg. He might've had a lavender shirt and brown pants. (Or something like that.)

I remember kind of hurrying through some of the charts.

I remember seeing a Court Officer at the test site from when I had Jury Duty a couple of years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                How did you come up with 68k ? That's not even in the ballpark . You will be at 49777 without differentials or uniform allowance after 2 years .
                ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442524265.265162.jpg
                Geo: Central East Coast
                Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
                NOR: 9/9/13
                TSL: 11/27/13
                VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

• 9yrs to get to 68. Hopefully we'll have a contract soon and the salary will increase. They did increase starting pay from line 14 to line 16 for 2 yr traineeship. Then line 18. Starting pay day 1 with location and uniform is around 49k.
                  http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                  NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Originally posted by james_bond007 View Post
                    [ATTACH]13860[/ATTACH]
                    Yes but Where did You get That it will take Only 2 years to reach 68k? 7 years is more like it in Nyc with uniform (67,419)
                    Last edited by CO HOPEFUL; 09-17-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                      Yes but Where did You get That it will take Only 2 years to reach 68k? 7 years is more like it in Nyc with uniform (67,419)

If only it were true!

9yrs to 68 base. Let me address the OT aspect. Overtime exists mainly in lower court...nights weekends holidays etc. There is OT in supreme but that is specific to each Supreme Court itself and varies on borough and type of court (ie civil vs criminal).
                      Last edited by unblindeacon; 09-17-2015, 04:57 PM.
                      http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
                      NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

• Either way...all you guys are in for a wait. There is already an academy currently going on upstate and one more planned for NYC off the old list. Test scores aside..whether or not you get to the academy has alot of factors. It depends where you were canvassed for the job. It depends on passing the medicals, PAT's and background checks. Many people take this test everytime. I believe it was close to 100 thousand. Many people will be dq'd. Many people are in horrible shape. Many people have horrible backgrounds. Be patient and move on with your life and hopefully youll be processed.

Comment

• Also guys please dont post straight made up things here and pass it around as fact. If you have a question post it. Theres alot of veterans on here who have made this board a really imformative one. They have helped me personally with their knowledge and info. They know what theyre talking about. Dont catch an attitude..its just annoying to see people just guessing and typing away instead of asking and learning. This board was great for me coming into the academy and it should be great for any of you.

Comment

• Let's just hope that they don't have another hiring freeze this time around..

Comment

• Lol I wish they can put all current Law enforcement to the top of the list.

Comment

• Congrats! to all who did well on the test. Been reading some of the posts on here and from what I read a lot of you did very well. You took and passed your first step for this awesome job. But the work has just begun for you. The hardest part of this job is getting it. Hopefully by now you started to get in shape and if you haven't then, start doing it. Accept working out and better eating habits as a change in lifestyle. You will need it all the way through the hiring process and if you get into the academy. PATIENCE is key from this point on. Find it, embrace it, and use it. Make it your best friend as it is a long process. If you want this job bad enough patience and discipline will help you.
                                As for the ones worrying if you scored high enough to get canvassed. Check out how far down the score each JD reached. If your willing to relocate through out the state, then put in for that JD. You can put in as many as you are willing to move to.
                                So once again congrats and good luck to you guys. Your journey is just beginning to hopefully one day you get this awesome job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4462 users online. 238 members and 4224 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X