Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jihaad
    replied
    I think rank # is a bit more important than your score.On the last exam if you scored an 85 you were given a rank around 14k. This time around an 85 can get you a rank of about 8k. Its a much shorter list and they'll likely still process as many people as before.

Leave a comment:

• Greytoblue
    commented on 's reply
    The list was much larger, but it was also extended a couple years because of covid. This is just a guess on my part but I would assume they reach around the same numbers as the last list.

• patrykm1995
    commented on 's reply
    You know if it was a larger list than this current list ?

• Greytoblue
    commented on 's reply
    They reached 70s on the last exam for districts 3-8.

• patrykm1995
    commented on 's reply
    Expect to take the next exam. I don’t expect to be called in 4-5 years which will around the next exam. Look at other options for now

• Jenn__
    replied
    What are the chances of getting called with a 70?

Leave a comment:

• Suffolkcourtcop
    commented on 's reply
    Yes...they can easily do a class of 200 at the Brooklyn academy

• Greytoblue
    commented on 's reply
    You can change it up until the final step of the hiring process.

• Casastral
    replied
    Hey guys, when do you let them know your location preferences? I live in Suffolk but I plan on moving upstate in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Searchin4js
    replied
    First post... Scored a 98, how big is an academy class usually? Will they reach the 200s?

Leave a comment:

• Suffolkcourtcop
    commented on 's reply
    Hello reigns...fiy there were ten people from the class in now slated for Suffolk...and I'm sure none of them were in the top 500

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    They only slot a handful of academy spots for Suffolk. If they need more officers in Suffolk they will transfer people by seniority.

• Reigns167
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not incorrect. Usually there’s 5-10 people slated for Suffolk. All usually having a score within the top 500.

• Abbeycamm
    replied
    Originally posted by Suffolkcourtcop View Post
    Hay Abbey...reigns is incorrect. Suffolk takes interested people from the academy with the lowest list numbers in the class...... although most recruits do land in the boroughs
    im willing to change my preference to the city if it’s a better chance but also nervous to change it and what if they need more Suffolk ? Ahhh

Leave a comment:

• gkov
    commented on 's reply
    I would imagine that it would. No jab no job isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4771 users online. 277 members and 4494 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X