Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=718prospect;3734171]Dude don't get too down it also depends on which jd you apply for also. Remember it's statewide. If I have followed correctly you could still be in the hunt plus a lot of people will not go when they are called and also people who fail physical and b I investigation too. Guys am I right or am I selling false hope??

Yea, I say as long as you in the top 15 thousand, there is hope. Half of those people will fail physical or not even take the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike2499 View Post
      Does anyone know if they eventually release the test questions and answers? Curious to see where I went wrong.
      Sometimes they have reviews. But don't think it was offered.

They will never release the test Qs and As

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• They did canvass people who scored a minimal 70. But this is not the only test i took anyways. I took tbta and a couple other law enforcement jobs a year ago. Plus i work a federal job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 718prospect View Post
          Dude don't get too down it also depends on which jd you apply for also. Remember it's statewide. If I have followed correctly you could still be in the hunt plus a lot of people will not go when they are called and also people who fail physical and b I investigation too. Guys am I right or am I selling false hope??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
          na you right...all that factors in

Comment

• If it doesn't make sense for me to take Courts then I'll be staying out in Corrections. I'm sure there are Pros and Cons to both. I'm just not sure what they are.

Comment

• Nys applicant! Got my results an 85 but I'm ranked 15832 like what does that mean?
              CBPO: GS-5
              Geo/Location: JFK
              Tested: 3/'13
              NOR (84)
              Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
              Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
              Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
              The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
              BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
              EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• 94! Rank 184*

Comment

• Well Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have waited this long and in the mean time i will continue to work on myself and prepare if the day comes to call me into the academy

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeusWords View Post
                    dude thats great....I got a 95.5...just like boredlimodriver ....wonder what was the tiebreaker for list number.
                    It is my understanding that this works like the trooper exam if you finish in less time and get the same score you are higher on list.

I got an 88.....not terrible but not great.

Comment

• I was hoping for and thinking that I got, a higher score. I got a 91. Very good (motivating and exciting even) but, not near excellence (which would've made me absolutely ecstatic). Its OK though, it'll take a little longer for them to call me but, that'll just give me more time to be ready for whenever they do call. Currently dropping weight, building strength & endurance...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                        Nys applicant! Got my results an 85 but I'm ranked 15832 like what does that mean?

it means there are 15,831 people ahead of you..

Comment

• Originally posted by nyshopeful View Post
                          It is my understanding that this works like the trooper exam if you finish in less time and get the same score you are higher on list.

That's 100% false that is not how they break ties , whoever gave you that information is totally misinformed .

I got an 88.....not terrible but not great.
                          That is 100% false and nonsense . They do not break ties this way .whoever gave you that information is seriously misinformed .

Comment

• Tie breaker might be how soon you signed up for the exam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I got 91, Rank 63**. I wonder how long I would have to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin911 View Post
                                it means there are 15,831 people ahead of you..

That's crazy. So i should expect a call in 10-30 years right
                                CBPO: GS-5
                                Geo/Location: JFK
                                Tested: 3/'13
                                NOR (84)
                                Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                                Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                                Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                                The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                                BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                                EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8705 users online. 452 members and 8253 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X