300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by homers54321 View Post
    Has everyone whos gotten the "call" finish their final medical beforehand? I havent done the final medical yet and im just wondering if i have a shot to get into the academy
    You have to pass the pre appointment medical. Mine was back on the 5th.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyscourt1986 View Post
      So i started my bi june 20th. Still haven't heard a word from my investigator. Im appointed to the 3rd JD. If my background investigation is not completed in time for the UPSTATE academy will i be eligible for the nyc academy??

it depends where you checked off to go. I asked my investigator if I could go to the upstate academy if I qualified. He told me I didn't. I started my bi in dec. it also depends how many jobs you had and how many got back to them. they kept telling me 3 jobs didn't respond. they have to follow protocol and send a second letter out then wait for another response then if they don't get back to them they put it as no response.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotThrill View Post
        Im thinking it could be too late but what I have read on here they can call you a few days before. Just be ready until sept 8th!!
        if the guy in front of you fails his med youre next on list.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneShotThrill View Post
          Im thinking it could be too late but what I have read on here they can call you a few days before. Just be ready until sept 8th!!
          if the guy in front of you fails his med youre next on list.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyscourt1986 View Post
            So i started my bi june 20th. Still haven't heard a word from my investigator. Im appointed to the 3rd JD. If my background investigation is not completed in time for the UPSTATE academy will i be eligible for the nyc academy??
            I called my old jobs to give them a heads up. Get on them to get it done
            Originally posted by rocky01977 View Post
            it depends where you checked off to go. I asked my investigator if I could go to the upstate academy if I qualified. He told me I didn't. I started my bi in dec. it also depends how many jobs you had and how many got back to them. they kept telling me 3 jobs didn't respond. they have to follow protocol and send a second letter out then wait for another response then if they don't get back to them they put it as no response.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• For CO HOPEFULLY and other future Court Officers, keep this in mind, the vast majority of criminal defendants understand that they are criminals and just want a deal. Do we get to roll around with them? Of course but the officers will often expect that. The problem with Civil and Family Court is that the "court users" all believe they are right and the other party is a crazy evil person. They also have very limited knowledge of courtroom conduct. You never know when one of them will go off.

Comment

• Test scores yet?almost a year later

Comment

• Anyone have the updated salary chart from start to finish? Thanks!!

Comment

• Go on the CSEA Judiciary website and look under contract. It's all there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis64 View Post
                      Test scores yet?almost a year later
                      Still waiting. At this point I dont remember a single thing from that test its been so long.

The struggle is real.
                      NYPD EXAM: 4312
                      Score: 9X
                      List: 1XX

NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
                      Score : ?
                      List # : ?

Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
                      Score : 100
                      List : ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
                        Still waiting. At this point I dont remember a single thing from that test its been so long.

The struggle is real.
                        I just remember those awful charts at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike19 View Post

The struggle is real.
                          I feel you...try waiting six years

Comment

• Hi. Sorry if this was answered already... but... if i was offered a position upstate, is it still possible to go to the nyc academy?

Comment

• I'll ask ...anyone here took the written psychological back in July ? Have you heard anything since ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• mikelewis can you pm me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9787 users online. 474 members and 9313 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X