300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
    Also are the days in the academy regular 8 hour tours or is it usually like range between 12-20hrs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's 9 to 5 with hour for lunch and I mean 9 sharp in formation and ready for roll call

Comment

• Must be nice lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pay is going to be different depending on when you start as we are in an active contract.
        Last edited by Clo 49; 08-23-2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Yes, like posted before. It's 46,300+1300.00 uniform allowance and any location pay differential. Best part is once you start hitting steps your pay goes up pretty quickly. I think steps right now for JG-18 are almost $2700 per year.
          Last edited by Clo 49; 08-23-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Sheeeesh it'd be nice to get my test results already!! 9 months and still waiting 😩😩

Comment

• The rate for grade 16 is 44504 in NYC add 3697 locality pay +1305 uniform allowance which would be 49506.

Comment

• Anything on top pay yet ?

Comment

• Does anyone know what the time requirement is for the first timed run in the academy?

Comment

• Timed run depends on age but from what I remember it's around 12 minutes for 1.5 miles

Comment

• Has anyone got an academy invite yet?

Comment

• That timed run is for the first run in the academy??? Or is that the final run at the end of the academy?

Comment

• Was told after pre appointment med last week to expect a call this week for the academy. That's why I am curious about the first run...seems I might be doing that in two weeks haha.

Comment

• I don't remember if that was first or last. It's been a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSOLI View Post
                              Does anyone know what the time requirement is for the first timed run in the academy?
                              They tell you your time as you finish...that being said the minimum time limits are based on your age and sex. By age it's in 10 year increments to it's 20 to 29, 30 to 39 etc. Kinda stinks if you are 39 and your time is grouped with a 30 year old. Them's the breaks. You know you didn't hit your mark if they put you in remedial PT which is after dismissal twice a week.

Comment

• I understand. Thank you for the info. Which district are you currently assigned?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11269 users online. 410 members and 10859 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X